The Lord of the Rings

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Season 1 of the Witcher was a big ass clue of "things to come" - I liked season 1 for the reason that I really enjoyed Witcher 3. But the race swapping, the change in language, and the feminine heroism were spelled out even then. We all pointed it out, so its not like were oblivious of it here.

But I at least understand WHY someone would enjoy watching these shows at least to pass the time - nerds get almost fucking nothing that isnt some SJW / Woke / Agenda type bullshit these days. Same old shit that happened in Highschool with nerds - no one gave a shit if their little D&D type shit got disrupted, but as soon as the jocks got disrupted (Bud Light) - everyone took notice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
S1 of witcher was good. It had lots of problems, but some good acting and charismatic cast members elevated it into something more memorable than the script deserved. S2 was boring, honestly barely remember anything that happened. Can't even honestly say if I finished it, cause it was relegated to drunk hours watching as the season went on. Because of S1 I'll give S3 a try, but haven't even paid enough attention to know if a S3 is coming.

• 2Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Witcher was just this decade's Xena. Acting and script were pure garbage and yet it still managed to come in a country mile ahead of ROP.

I only managed I think three episodes.

• 2Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The only reason anyone is shitting on the Witcher now is because of the recasting. Lets stop pretending season 1 and 2 werent good.
Spider Man Lol GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The Witcher was just this decade's Xena. Acting and script were pure garbage and yet it still managed to come in a country mile ahead of ROP.

I only managed I think three episodes.
The groundhog day episode of Xena is high art, boo this man.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

probably 1 more season and the show is done I'd guess. Viewership got so bad that amazon hid its ratings from its own employees lol
Imagine being a writer, being given this IP to work with, and fucking it up this badly.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
im sure these are the same people watching wheel of time and dungeons and dragons. they cant wait for the new season of Witcher.
Dungeons and Dragons was actually pretty good. Way better than that other crap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user