The Lord of the Rings

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tolkien Fanatics poured over questions such as "Did Balrogs have wings?" or "Who was Tom Bombadil?".

Are they going to ask "Did Black Hobbits exist in Middle Earth?".

Pretty sure the only dark skinned people in Middle Earth were Easterners.

They paid good money. They'll do what they want, including bringing new races into canon.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I would like to make it known that if Amazon wants to pay $250,000,000 for the rights to my book they can make any changes they like to it.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I would like to make it known that if Amazon wants to pay $250,000,000 for the rights to my book they can make any changes they like to it.
they won't just pay for ANY piece of trash, it has to be somewhat popular first... so i say you cut your FOH bros in on the deal. you write it and we'll tell everyone how great and wonderful it is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
they won't just pay for ANY piece of trash, it has to be somewhat popular first... so i say you cut your FOH bros in on the deal. you write it and we'll tell everyone how great and wonderful it is.

We can convince Bezos he can get a piece of the multiverse by publishing FOH originals.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>

Deal. I'll get to writing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Oh I wasn't saying they won't watch. People on this board love to tune in to shows they hate week after week just so they can come on here and bitch about them.

and some people here act like morons trying to downplay the woke cult and leftism, then get surprised when the latest show turns out to be shit

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob

lord-of-the-rings-008.jpg

Darnell, I'm pregnant
all right bitch i gotta go i'm on a quest for a ring or some shit, bye!

the show also finally answers the question of why all dwarven men are away from home all the time, this is the dwarven queen lol

lord-of-the-rings-004.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 3Barf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 11 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That good morning america tv show was supposed to have a look at the new 2nd age show. They flashed a couple images several times in the "coming up", but they never actually showed anything. Totally jebaited.

One of the images was a blonde lady in half plate or maybe banded. That was a bit worrying. I guess it could have been one of the queens of numenor.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

lord-of-the-rings-008.jpg

Darnell, I'm pregnant
all right bitch i gotta go i'm on a quest for a ring or some shit, bye!

the show also finally answers the question of why all dwarven men are away from home all the time, this is the dwarven queen lol

lord-of-the-rings-004.jpg

The unparalleled weave building of the dwarves.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of it looks very well done. Then you see the dwarf princess and it makes me want too gag.

I liked this shot. Great detail.
1644509402033.png

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
All these fantasy series have these incredibly complicated hairdos. Do we know if that is historical or if it's just movie production hiring fancy hairdressers and them wanting to show off?

805efa13c79bb8a0131fd40a5ec60073d6fe8e1a.jpg
Vikings-Hair-Featured-Image-Cropped.jpg

hair-styles-vikings.jpg
Lagertha-Katheryn-Winnick-Vikings-awesome-hair.jpg

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Of course non of it is historical but if you are comparing to our medieval history then the shades of brown would be gone and garish colors would be the order of the day, at least among the royalty. Yeah, and the hair...add some lice and wigs and you'd be there.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity