The Lord of the Rings

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's really racist.

SJWs have this thing where they think that without oppressive white culture around, black people would just spontaneously start dancing at random times - because blacks are more soulful and expressive than whites.

But is white people use black memes for that reason... oops that's digital blackface and cultural appropriation.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
You guys giving this shit a pass are all pathetic and its why everything good is now bad

• 8Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 14 users

Cybsled

My guess would be Tom Bombadil.

That would be concentrated nerd bait of the highest order and a guaranteed way to get people talking about the show

That could be likely, even if casual fans go “who is that?”

Burns

You guys giving this shit a pass are all pathetic and its why everything good is now bad
I started watching this show out of spite. Spite for all the people on this forum who bought Fallout 3 and 4, when Fallout 2 was one of the best games ever made. Yall want to contribute to ruining one of my favorite IPs of all time, well fuck you, I'm watching each episode 10 times and then putting Wheel of Time on repeat...minimized and muted.

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I started watching this show out of spite. Spite for all the people on this forum who bought Fallout 3 and 4, when Fallout 2 was one of the best games ever made. Yall want want to contribute to ruining one of my favorite IPs of all time, well fuck you, I'm watching each episode 10 times and then putting Wheel of Time on repeat...minimized and muted.
That’ll stick it to Putin. You go girl.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Reading the reviews here I guess I’ll give this shit a try. Wheel of time was so spectacularly bad that “boring and uninteresting” seems like it could be watchable.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
The show is crap, as was expected. Woke garbage, tons of stuff ripped from the older movies and trite fluff

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I made it through half of the first. 0.1 out of 10. Bad fan fiction with character names and maps from Tolkien.

• 8Like

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
there literally isn't anything woke in it, it's just a badly acted show. i don't think people here know what the word woke means anymore.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Woke is just a dog whistle now for shit they don’t like
First Place Reaction GIF by Timothy Winchester

• 10Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
The worst actors are actually all the white ones (So woke) the elves all speak like they are autistic and their pronunciations of tolkiens names/elvish etc sounds super shit.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Most of the actors are bad so far, the Hobbit and elves people being special standouts.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Lol, there were no black elves, hobbits and dwarves in jacksons movies, nor in tolkiens works. Suddenly they are everywhere. Bunch of leftists sjws in this thread desperately trying to deflect from the obvious, and pretend woke isnt what it is.

• 8Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Have played it 5x now both episodes. Have watched maybe 20 minutes. At this rate I'll have to "watch" it 100 times to actually see it to call it woke.
It just isn't grabbing my attention and I think an actual dog whistle in the human audible range would probably fare better.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
My guess would be Tom Bombadil.

If they want to stay true to the lore, the wizards weren't sent to Middle Earth until the third age (according tot he wiki).

There is a good chance they just said fuck it to the lore though...

the lore is going to get fudged, its going to cover like 1500 years of the second age and they dont want the elves to be the only characters we see through out the series. the times are going to be compressed.

I'm interested to see if Meteor Man ends up being a wizard we know inserted into the 2nd age, or a different Valar who was sent for the same reason, an age earlier. Gandalf was afraid of Sauron when he was asked to go in the Third Age, maybe he will be here and they make up why.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Right now I would order them as
House of Woke
The Wheel of Woke
The Lordie of the Wokes

Subject to change with episodes on 2 of the list.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user