MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hall Of Fame Game GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wanna call you motherfuckers slow but I guess there is conflicting information in Brahma's post.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
They're talking about Nick Fury, but they race swapped him in the comics before the MCU was a thing.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lol, there were no black elves, hobbits and dwarves in jacksons movies, nor in tolkiens works. Suddenly they are everywhere. Bunch of leftists sjws in this thread desperately trying to deflect from the obvious, and pretend woke isnt what it is.
So what you’re saying is that the white elves and dwarves develop a final solution somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd age.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I was mad about it then. Some of us actually understand the effect art and culture have on society. And some of us stuff high fructose corn syrup in our gobs in various flavors while we consume product and get excited for next product.

We were never the same.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fury was “race swapped” before the MCU, as mentioned above.

y’all pick weird things to get mad about tho.
i wasnt mad about that, i was more mad they made The Hoff play Nick Fury at one point. i didnt like that they cast Idris Elba as Heimdall. i get super salty about ancient mythology being tinkered with. its really not a black thing because i like Idris Elba, just ya know, he's not a friggin norseman and he isnt fucking Roland Deschain of Gilead.

• 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was mad about it then. Some of us actually understand the effect art and culture have on society. And some of us stuff high fructose corn syrup in our gobs in various flavors while we consume product and get excited for next product.

We were never the same.

So you were angry when Captain Marvel was white in the MCU I assume?

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
i wasnt mad about that, i was more mad they made The Hoff play Nick Fury at one point. i didnt like that they cast Idris Elba as Heimdall. i get super salty about ancient mythology being tinkered with. its really not a black thing because i like Idris Elba, just ya know, he's not a friggin norseman and he isnt fucking Roland Deschain of Gilead.

I dunno, as bad as The Hoff was, it always makes me laugh. 😅

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was an alternate universe so nobody really cared, tons of swapping happened in Ultimates. And then when they actually got Samuel L Jackson to play the role in the MCU, nobody cared again because he's fun as hell to watch and pretty much rocked the role.

It really wasn't blackwashing compared to something like casting a black guy to play 'THE WHITEST OF THE GODS' or fat sheboon dwarf queens.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users