The Magicians

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also just finished season 3 on Netflix. Awesome season. I loved the musical episode. "Under Pressure" was very well down and fit beautifully. The show just keeps improving with every season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Just a reminder, season 4 starts tonight.

Also, they've been renewed for season 5 already. I Guess Syfy likes them!

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Real good episode tonight. Alice met Santa! And the sexy talk about how many times she came was good.
I like the direction the story took. And Julia being back at school as a Candace Cameron looking girl is different.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I do like how they are tackling the new identities head-on. It's also nice they aren't censoring f-bombs anymore lol

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I really liked the scene with marissa doing the reveal spell. That seemed like when i knew this season was probably headed in a good direction.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
The Beast breaking out into song randomly is still the best thing on TV.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Damn was I happy to see a new episode magicians on my DVR. Hadn't been watching much TV lately, so I had no idea this was coming back this last week. This is, by far, my favorite show on TV right now and the new season is off to a promising start.

Marina doing some 'high level' magic was nice, but also hilarious when she still failed. Like.. Dean Fogg still better than you, bitch, :D Sure, he was powered up by the Library and extra magic, but still.. Also, who wants to bet the author of that comic is gonna be someone we know already? Possibly even Dean Fogg himself? Maybe he used those stories as a way for them to eventually find him again so he can undo it all. Maybe, maybe not, but I think he's playing the long con with the Library so it would make sense if he set it up that way.

I will say I'm still a little frustrated at this enemy, though. It was setup as something the 'Gods' were all afraid of, but so far they haven't explained why. Jumping bodies is powerful, but other then that, I'm not getting the 'this thing can fuck up gods' power level from it.

• 3Like

Cybsled

I wouldn't be surprised if the author was Quentin and time magic was involved. The author's name was a mashup of James T Kirk and George R Martin and Quentin fits the nerd bill enough to think of something like that.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Ah, yea i knew it was a mashup, but i only caught the 'r martin' part when she said it. That its capt kirk and martin does make it seem like a quentin thing.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Julia coming back to life over and over seems to confirm she is still a god, although w/o powers at the moment

• 2Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
God damn I love this show. Margot is so fucking badass I literally cheer at the damn TV.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Julia coming back to life over and over seems to confirm she is still a god, although w/o powers at the moment
Although that scene was a bit silly. After the third try one would wonder if they're even having an effect.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Well, it is Julia after all. If she sets her mind on something, she keeps doing it until she dies or succeeds.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I like how Marina, from every timeline, is only ever looking out for number 1.

It's remarkable to me how freaking efficient they are with the writing on this show. They managed to cram a lot of content into a single episode and yet it never once felt rushed...

• 2Like

Cybsled

Kind of felt bad for Josh. Margo was fucking hardcore "help me murder him or I murder hundreds!" lol

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Buckle up folks its all daddy issues and dicks from here on in.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users