The Magicians

Cybsled

Ya, it was pretty good. I liked how Penny thought Quentin was some sort of sex dream savant with his Dany + Leia setup lol

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This show is so fucked up, in a good way. I look forward to it every week now.

I hope we get to see more of Eve, she's yet another cute girl, and might bring a different type of villainy than "world-beater" (Beast) or "I just want to do magic!" (Julia and Kady). And she was hot in Premature.

I want a Margolem of my own
frown.png

And I want to hang out with Eliot, like forever. "Are my eyes closed? How about now?"

Caliane

"you learned to treat magic like a drug, because you were taught magic by drug dealers! here let me show you some responsible magic. here is a spell where you pledge your soul to local forest goddess.... and oh, next step, we destroy the spellweave, and kill Mystryl!"
wait.. what?"

Where is Quenten to point out what a monumentally terrible idea that is.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tired of the cursing on purpose with it edited out. If you couldn't get on HBO or SHO then suck it up and just eliminate it. Cursing in self edits doesn't make you edgy and cool. It is just distracting.

Cybsled

If I had to prioritize shows I look forward to each week, this one would pretty much top my list right now.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tired of the cursing on purpose with it edited out. If you couldn't get on HBO or SHO then suck it up and just eliminate it. Cursing in self edits doesn't make you edgy and cool. It is just distracting.
Probably so they can release it on bluray/stream unedited with the language the writers wanted to use.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was sort of surprised they got to the Free Trader Beowulf stuff so fast, particularly since it didn't seem like there was a lot of lead up to it. Perhaps it's just because they were in the second book, but I expected them to hold off a little longer on it considering what it leads to.

Also, I'm disappointed they felt the need to change most of the FTB characters' names. I wanted to see someone introduce himself as Pouncy Silverkitten!

In the meantime it feels so forced. I might be the only one annoyed though, I also hated "fracking" every other word in BSG.
I wouldn't say it annoys me, but I can certainly see where it would and can see myself getting to that point. It's not that they edit things out. It's just they feel the need to write a "fuck" ineveryscene. It draws a lot of attention to it whereas I don't think doing it only once or twice an episode would be very noticeable.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I love this show, but damn do I wish HBO had picked it up instead. Might have gotten to see Alice's wonderful tittays and not have all this language editing.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I had a choice today for lunch. Watch Limitless, The Flash, Agents of SHIELD, The Magicians, The Walking Dead... Lots of shit that I still want to get through. I chose to watch this show. The rest can wait till I'm at home and my daughter is around.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I noticed that when Penny is at the library and sees the books of all the characters that Elliot has two...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I noticed that when Penny is at the library and sees the books of all the characters that Elliot has two...
That's because there is too much awesome in his life for just one volume.

Except for the gay buttsex thing, I could see myself living like him if given the wealth and means (and magic) to not give a fuck. I'd be knocking the bottom out of Margo for sure. And all the other chicks on the show if I could, of course.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
And this boys and girls is why you dont drink when you or others are in a vulnerable state induced by magic you have no business messing with.

Cybsled

Poor Quentin. He had everything with Alice, and (unintentionally) gave it up for drunken emotional sex with 2 awesome people that are destined to self-destruct ;p

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Without spoilers is this first season the first book? This and "Hap And Leonard" are my favorite shows right now.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
well, considering next episode is the season finale, this season covers half of the first book and half of the second book concurrently. Julia's shit is from the second book even though it happens parallel to the events in the first.