The Magicians

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Well she is pregnant during the filming iirc so I'm sure it wont make any god damned difference.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Honestly if you watch cast stuff it all seems amazing. Like the whole cast would be a blast to hang out with, and they seem to get along super well.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
"We shove it down as far as we can and we open and book and say 'how can we save the world!' and we just keep...on...saving...it!"

Damn I enjoy this show. Also FEN!

Maul

Dental Dammer
When Jewel Staite's name came up during the first episode opening credits, I admit, I had flashbacks to the shameful loads I have spilled over her in Firefly :( So much shame.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I got a chance to watch Episode 1 last night. Really good startup for this season. I didn't understand the whole women's empowerment thing. Why was that character even part of the show? Oh well, that's a minor gripe. Julia looks hotter than shit, yet again. And didn't someone say she's pregnant? God damn, what a great body.

Looking forward to this season.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
2nd episode seems to set the plot for the season. Can't wait to see what happens with the letter at the end.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Regarding episode 2, I really liked it. For High King Margo, I wanted to find a good picture to show this, but here's a random one instead.

thinking_with_portals_by_phillymar-d3eco3b.jpg

Plot is evolving. I'm glad it didn't somehow turn into current Julia and/or Allison deep throating 12-Year old Quentin. You never can be sure with this show.

Cybsled

Elliot still stands to fuck up the timeline, though, with that cliff hanger at the end.

Cybsled

The room in the mirror world that had a window to a "seam" or tear between worlds, where they planned to get rid of the Monster and his sister forever. Q was killed when he used magic to repair the mirror/window to the seam, which caused a chain reaction that killed him and the head librarian guy who wanted to become a god.

Maul

Dental Dammer
How can Julia have such a droopy looking face and be so hot at the same time, it makes my mind (and penis) hurt just looking at her.

• 1Like

Cybsled

So the Dark King...

Anyone else thinking it might be Q's son from the Mosaic timeline? 1) Dark King mentions he isn't from Earth, but his parents were. Elliot wasn't his biological parent, but he did help raise him with Q 2) Dark King is immortal, so age appearance wouldn't matter 3) Elliot reveals the mosaic story to Alice 4) The season is pretty Q centric, even though he is dead

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
How come these writers can take 3 different groups and keep the story coherent and moving along but GoT couldn't. I laughed at Elliot saying he almost fucked the dark king.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
What did I miss? I thought Elliot and Margo were stuck 300 years in the future and decided to bring Josh and Fen to them rather than try and go back. But now, poof, they're back to the present?