The Mandalorian

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
To be fair, there were a bunch of older females that would be able to hang with this generation. It's just recently when Triple H got control of NXT that the women really started getting away from the "hot female that knows 3 moves so she can be champ."
No youre right, there were a few women who could hold their own against the guys. Kaitlyn is still one of my favorites. The dude she married (and since divorced) really messed her up

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Isn't there a wraslin thread? If not, go make one and fuck off to it with your Lucha Libre soap opera bullshit.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Isn't there a wraslin thread? If not, go make one and fuck off to it with your Lucha Libre soap opera bullshit.

200.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fanatics who try to hide their numbers and identities are not going to make custom boob plating.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

The armorer DOES have chest armor, it's just not as pronounced because she's also got a fur mantle over her shoulders and generally bulkier armor.

Also the nite owls had already established armor. They had chests in the cartoons. The issue is silly and nonsensical and derived specifically from someone who's entire platform is based on victimization of people who are not victims

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

mandalorians-with-helmets.png

black girl is the best armored girl i've seen on tv or cosplay, she moves on screen very nice
my problem with the chicks armor is why don't they have forward facing thigh armor? and the dude's breastplate is too short

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they wearing Beskar? It looks like dogshit, yet she said it was in her family for generations.

Chris

Potato del Grande
how is that tiny woman beating the Amazons they used to have in wrestling?
That's how big women are though, there's very few 6+ women and 7+ men and a lot of them are physically fucked up.

Japanese Wrestling is very influential too and they are tiny.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Are they wearing Beskar? It looks like dogshit, yet she said it was in her family for generations.
i doubt theyre wearing beskar, otherwise why would he make that near suicidal grenade throw, like only he could do it, cuz he's more protected w/ beskar

upon googling looks like the niteowls at least have beskar and not durasteel, oh well, guess mando just had a dramatic scene.

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i doubt theyre wearing beskar, otherwise why would he make that near suicidal grenade throw, like only he could do it, cuz he's more protected w/ beskar

upon googling looks like the niteowls at least have beskar and not durasteel, oh well, guess mando just had a dramatic scene.

That touches on something I couldn't shake off with that episode. The other three were so badass that most of the time Mando looked redundant. That whole encounter felt like they were scoping him out to see if he was worthy rather than they actually needed him.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Mando is still a noob Mandolorian in the scheme of things. Bo Katan and the others are soldiers.

• 2Like

j00t

mando is like the guy w/ forward thigh armor, maybe thats just how the females/males roll?
well... there's some lore reasoning... bo-katan and kosko reeves are nite owls, where as the dude isn't it. nite owls is a female only group (not a clan specifically), which is why the girls have a very similar style of armor. the helms have that owl motif, whereas the dude is much more similar to mando's pre-beskar hodge-podge look.

those three mando's have the same color scheme going on, but 2 of them are nite owls, 1 of them isn't. it's also possible that the nite owls don't exist as a group anymore, but the girls are still wearing the same armor because that's what they already had.

• 2Like