The Mandalorian

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why are we listening to the Don Lemon Fan Club president on what constitutes a classically attractive woman?

In all seriousness, if you have ever seen her in interviews or hear her co-workers talk about her, she is the real deal and down to earth. Hope she does not get cancelled, because the world could use another young Lucy Lawless type action B team actress who does not have a stick up their ass.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty sure she has already social media'd herself out of season 3
i think its entirely possibly they write her off by the end of this season. if she be eating too much and is torching people on social media. she might feel she doesnt need to kiss corporate's ass anymoe. but yes, if she doesnt get written off in season 3 the twitter mob will cry. Disney thinks the twitter mob buys their products. i hope Gina stays on as she has good chemistry and actually looks like someone who can beat baddies up instead of a tiny Thot who can punch a 300 pound gorilla and send him into orbit. maybe she has a handle on her diet/exercise
most recent pic.

35848394-0-image-a-40_1605749070110.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
pretty sure she has already social media'd herself out of season 3
Good. Maybe they can find someone who looks like she can actually kick ass.
Why are we listening to the Don Lemon Fan Club president on what constitutes a classically attractive woman?

In all seriousness, if you have ever seen her in interviews or hear her co-workers talk about her, she is the real deal and down to earth. Hope she does not get cancelled, because the world could use another young Lucy Lawless type action B team actress who does not have a stick up their ass.
That's great don't get me wrong. Doesn't change the fact that she doesn't fit the part and should be shamed into losing weight.

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i think its entirely possibly they write her off by the end of this season. if she be eating too much and is torching people on social media. she might feel she doesnt need to kiss corporate's ass anymoe. but yes, if she doesnt get written off in season 3 the twitter mob will cry. Disney thinks the twitter mob buys their products. i hope Gina stays on as she has good chemistry and actually looks like someone who can beat baddies up instead of a tiny Thot who can punch a 300 pound gorilla and send him into orbit. maybe she has a handle on her diet/exercise
most recent pic.

35848394-0-image-a-40_1605749070110.jpg

That's fine but we really need nudes to put this to rest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ome

Molten Core Raider
She should have played the Kylo Ren part. Imagine her coming at you with a lightsaber. Fuck that I'm going home.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
This thread has had its ups and downs, but the highlight has to be from the resident lying self confessed jogger cock gobbler Foler claiming Gina Carano, the ex MMA fighter, isn't able to kick ass.

Your fat ass wouldn't even be able to climb into the ring or get through the ropes in order to lose to her within 5 seconds :honkler:

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This thread has had its ups and downs, but the highlight has to be from the resident lying self confessed jogger cock gobbler Foler claiming Gina Carano, the ex MMA fighter, isn't able to kick ass.

Your fat ass wouldn't even be able to climb into the ring or get through the ropes in order to lose to her within 5 seconds :honkler:
tbf her rnc was pretty badly executed and looked like a movie choke

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Gotta remember Gina was a pure Muay Thai fighter before starting MMA. She was mainly a pounder than submission fighter.
MT is most dangerrous when theyre clinchin, half the the time theyre wrapping their arms around someones neck, it's also not like gina cant do subs, she even did a pretty good failed imanari roll against cyborg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

lol i'm 90% sure Folger's is just trolling this thread, but yeah he isnt going to lay a hand on her.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
MT is most dangerrous when theyre clinchin, half the the time theyre wrapping their arms around someones neck, it's also not like gina cant do subs, she even did a pretty good failed imanari roll against cyborg
I think she only won 1 fight with a rear naked choke. Gina also liked to keep everything standing up. There were times in matches where they would be on the ground with Gina in dominant position and she would just stand up.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All Foler's closet coal burner syndrome aside, Gina has been very likable as a shock trooper Alderan survivor over these two seasons. Shes good in her action scenes and genuinely likable on screen. Good balance of action chops and serviceable acting to make a good character. Also, shout out to our resident BBC lover Foler, I am digging Carl Wethers and his late career renaissance. This whole series is basically Filoni dunking on Iger for letting Kennedy shit the bed instead of letting him handle the franchise.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users