The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
lol.. So Gina makes a Twitter post and Pedro responds with some laugh emojis. If you go into Pedro's replies though there are a bunch of people asking what Gina posted because she has blocked them or they have her on ignore or something.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol.. So Gina makes a Twitter post and Pedro responds with some laugh emojis. If you go into Pedro's replies though there are a bunch of people asking what Gina posted because she has blocked them or they have her on ignore or something.

i dont understand why Weathers never did more comedy. he was hilarious in Happy Gilmore and he about fucking killed me last season when he yelled Baby Yoda was going to eat him. dude is a fucking natural.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
i dont understand why Weathers never did more comedy. he was hilarious in Happy Madison and he about fucking killed me last season when he yelled Baby Yoda was going to eat him. dude is a fucking natural.
David-Cross-and-Carl-Weathers-in-Arrested-Development.jpg

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This thread has had its ups and downs, but the highlight has to be from the resident lying self confessed jogger cock gobbler Foler claiming Gina Carano, the ex MMA fighter, isn't able to kick ass.

Your fat ass wouldn't even be able to climb into the ring or get through the ropes in order to lose to her within 5 seconds :honkler:
$1000 says I could wrestle that hog in her current form. I'm like 6 7" and ripped as fuck.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
All Foler's closet coal burner syndrome aside, Gina has been very likable as a shock trooper Alderan survivor over these two seasons. Shes good in her action scenes and genuinely likable on screen. Good balance of action chops and serviceable acting to make a good character. Also, shout out to our resident BBC lover Foler, I am digging Carl Wethers and his late career renaissance. This whole series is basically Filoni dunking on Iger for letting Kennedy shit the bed instead of letting him handle the franchise.
She's a good actor, it's just awkward that she's in a role that you would imaginr requires physical fitness yet you see her waddling around the screen like she's chasing girl scout cookies. All I'm saying is she needs to lose weight to make it more realistic. Doubt a lot of people even realize who she is or that she did UFC. They prob just see tubby tammy waldin away from stormtroopers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She's a good actor, it's just awkward that she's in a role that you would imaginr requires physical fitness yet you see her waddling around the screen like she's chasing girl scout cookies. All I'm saying is she needs to lose weight to make it more realistic. Doubt a lot of people even realize who she is or that she did UFC. They prob just see tubby tammy waldin away from stormtroopers.
nobody thinks she's too fat, they notice she is burly, but your average american tv viewer would never think she is obese. especially after most of the country has lockdown gut.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I’d slurp mac’n cheese out of the crevaces of her belly fat through a straw in my nose and ask for seconds.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
All Foler's closet coal burner syndrome aside, Gina has been very likable as a shock trooper Alderan survivor over these two seasons. Shes good in her action scenes and genuinely likable on screen. Good balance of action chops and serviceable acting to make a good character. Also, shout out to our resident BBC lover Foler, I am digging Carl Wethers and his late career renaissance. This whole series is basically Filoni dunking on Iger for letting Kennedy shit the bed instead of letting him handle the franchise.

I'd like to see her play a damsel in distress. It would have to be a comedy and there'd be one scene when no one is watching that she punches a bad guy and launches him into orbit.

$1000 says I could wrestle that hog in her current form. I'm like 6 7" and ripped as fuck.

I too would pay $1000 for a chance to wrestle with her. Do you think she'd agree?

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean I doubt she's morbidly obese or anything, but being a fatty is pretty normalized now since nearly half the adult population is obese at this point.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My grandma said any girl who can take a punch is a keeper. Sound advice. You need to stop sucking black schlong long enough to notice most women do not look like 15 year old boys, especially physically strong ones.

You know how I know you are gay? Aside from your public declaration of slurping dark meat I mean.

This thread has had its ups and downs, but the highlight has to be from the resident lying self confessed jogger cock gobbler Foler claiming Gina Carano, the ex MMA fighter, isn't able to kick ass.

Your fat ass wouldn't even be able to climb into the ring or get through the ropes in order to lose to her within 5 seconds :honkler:

Also, shout out to our resident BBC lover Foler, I am digging Carl Wethers and his late career renaissance. This whole series is basically Filoni dunking on Iger for letting Kennedy shit the bed instead of letting him handle the franchise.

:trump:

• 1Worf