Harshaw

Throbbing Member
5eb221c13ea2da9a1efac5a39405b90887-baby-yoda-throwing-up.rhorizontal.w700.gif

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Baby Yoda whole im hungry shtick is getting old. I liked when they did more with him, he was force choking hoes and up to no good. Now he is just hungry. Only so much you can do with a puppet I guess.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Baby Yoda whole im hungry shtick is getting old. I liked when they did more with him, he was force choking hoes and up to no good. Now he is just hungry. Only so much you can do with a puppet I guess.

I see the charm in it as a parent I guess. My boys are 4 and 5. Every day it's "Jesus shit hell you're hungry again/still?"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
67251c7e89886fb4555221dd4da64cf414--baby-yoda-sparks-fly.rhorizontal.w700.gif

• 8Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Is it just me or did this marshall girl get fat as fuck since season 1? Should have replaced her. It's fucking gross.

• 3Garbage
  • 2Picard
  • 2Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

Jozu

She reached her thickness limit. She needs to stay where she's at, if not and she stays on this pace by next season she will be just straight fat.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Is it just me or did this marshall girl get fat as fuck since season 1? Should have replaced her. It's fucking gross.
Yeah, she's definitely crossed over into big girl territory. She's not a whale or anything, but she's way past athletically thicc.

• 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
As mentioned a bunch of times, mando/favreau+filoni carrying the whole franchise at this point.

On clone wars, I think the whole series is worth watching. Some (many?) episodes are definitely skippable (such as most of the droid focussed ones (like Secret Weapons, ugh), but a huge portion of the 'filler' episodes are also fantastic. Like the Darkness on Umbara storyline, or the ARC troopers storyline which is scattered all out of order across the whole 6 seasons.

• 1Like

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The order that they aired The Clone Wars in is pure nonsense. It’s so much easier to get through in canon order and skipping the garbage.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gina def gained weight. I think its her arms. She is thicc as FUCK.

Still sexy though.

Need more darksaber.
This is what make me think she is doing more lifting then fight training. She has def bulked up her upper body but it looks good on her and works great for the character. She can pull off the actually physically powerful woman while still being very good lucking.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wish they'd stop making the Imperial folks so damn incompetent at least. Seeing the two guys crash the speeders immediately seemed pretty dumb.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
The Maul/Mandalore arc and last 4 episodes of the series (Siege of Mandalore) are some of the best content Star Wars has ever produced.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This was my take away too.

This episode was awesome. So far this season has blown away season 1. I could barely get through season 1 and cant wait for each new episode this season.

Am I the only one who cant get into Giancarlo Esposito being on this show though? Hes a fantastic actor but he just brings me out of it. Hes in too much stuff now, playing the same role.

This season has definitely been good, perhaps even better than s1 so far. Saying it's blowing season 1 out of the water is getting ahead of yourself imo. I'd call it a step up. The big takeaway is that it's refreshing having star wars material that isn't total shit. The disney movies definitely stomped on the small candle of hope I still had for star wars, and mandalorian is the first time in 25 years that I've actually felt my opinion of the franchise improving.

Animosity

This is what make me think she is doing more lifting then fight training. She has def bulked up her upper body but it looks good on her and works great for the character. She can pull off the actually physically powerful woman while still being very good lucking.
She isnt doing any fight training lol. She retired and went the acting and eating route.

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
She isnt doing any fight training lol. She retired and went the acting and eating route.
I'm sure she spends some time in the gym, but like a lot of former athletes she probably still eats like she did when she was training hard.

• 2Like

Animosity

I'm sure she spends some time in the gym, but like a lot of former athletes she probably still eats like she did when she was training hard.
Im sure she 100% works out, but in no way is she training like a fighter.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, she absolutely has the look of fat over muscle. She's probably not doing much cardio or anything. That's basically exactly what you look like when you just do strength training without slimming down first

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
She reached her thickness limit. She needs to stay where she's at, if not and she stays on this pace by next season she will be just straight fat.
It's unsightly and not realistic

• 1Cringe