The Mandalorian

Chris

Potato del Grande
I’m actually surprised they haven’t butchered the shit out of Mara Jade with them clambering for more representation of women and minorities. I count it as a blessing that they haven’t sacrificed the character on the woke alter.... yet.
She represents a heterosexual relationship, that's a big nono nowadays. We can't be normalising the continuation of the human race.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i don't know nuttin about the cartoons, but did she specifically say jedi KNIGHT? on purpose
ade97aa471d1448c0582015289d3b640.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just am happy that The Mandalorian has astonishingly managed to not only revive the allure and respectability (to an extent) of the Star Wars universe, but has also bridged the gap between the original Star Wars lore that was interesting to fans, and what most people that give a fuck about this IP actually relate to, and this new Star Wars story, even though it "already happened". If done right they can continue to explore other areas of the universe and leave the Skywalker saga shit alone.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Rosario is one of them she isnt a conservative by any means. the entire story about this tranny is a complete fabrication. even if it were true, the story is one of her family members, not her, one of her family members said something mean to this fucking tranny. the mean thing? not using the proper pronoun. this is why they are trying to cancel Rosario. for some imaginary slight by somebody other than her. these people are dumb as fuck.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I wish I could be Bezos rich and the world's largest shit lord. Kinda like what Elon Musk wants to do but is too afraid to do it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I didn't like a recognizable actor playing Ahsoka. Seeing a face I knew was very jarring and brought me out of the story every time her face was on screen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Besides being batshit IRL, I have no issue with Dawson as an actress. I just think there are a lot of people who they could have tapped for that role who would have fit much better. A lot of them fairly unknown compared to her, like Wormie hinted. I am going to laugh my ass off if Filoni has to kill his own Mary Sue because Dawson decides shes bored playing the character and goes off to rail Sparticus for a couple years, like she did to the Netflix Marvel people. Disney has a fairly big stable of obscure female action oriented actresses already under contract from Marvel they could have gone with.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
so what the hell is in those twilek head things, is it hair, are they tentacles, do they hold beer

thats a pretty ballin pic of rosario though, Obi Wan is still a spin off show, right? I think there are a few more they announced. It would be awesome if they made an Old Republic show.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
so what the hell is in those twilek head things, is it hair, are they tentacles, do they hold beer

thats a pretty ballin pic of rosario though, Obi Wan is still a spin off show, right? I think there are a few more they announced. It would be awesome if they made an Old Republic show.
They are horns. They are supposed to be somewhat hollow and give them some echolocation abilities.

Sterling

El Presidente

They're Lekku. Also, Ahsoka is a Togruta not a Twi'lek.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont like that, keep that shit in, it adds character. there are quite a few bloopers in the OT that were kept in the release.
ChillyBetterIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
If Grogu becomes a "Grey" Jedi, this could be amazing potential. Just a fucking neutral dude with Force powers side-kicking for a Bounty Huntin' badass. Grey Jedi's were something I wish SW had more of. There were some in the EU, but I wanted them to come to screen. Just some dude who kicks ass, but can shelve the holier than thou Jedi Temple shit and the "I USE FORCE CHOKE, I MUST ALWAYS BE ANGRY" Dark Side shit. The polarization I get for the OT, but give us some more depth to force users.

Problem is Grogu is a fucking toy doll. I mean, it's great, but I don't think a foot-tall character who doesn't talk is going to be what I want from a Grey force user. I could see him more continuing as the powerful-if-he's-willing Thor type who can win the game at any moment, but you need him to care enough to help you.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Bendu was one of the more compelling characters in the EU and figured prominently in Rebels and the Thrawn storyline Filoni ran. I would love to see that character brought back in some capacity. Plus I think Mandalore the great was an unaligned force user, at least according to the pre KK lore purge.