The Mandalorian

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
What I like in this serie is the focus on small task, such as killing that dragon, blasting that base, etc. No epic space battle between a gazillion spaceships and "hurr durr we've built a bigger laser" nonsense. It has a Western movies feelings.

Now if they could just focus on doing that without being fucking retarded, that would be great. The dragon is a good example.

"We've only got one shot at this."

So, we haul out a fuckload of explosives, plant half of them, then we lure out the dragon, which shrugs off half your explosives.

Good thing we only used half of it for our only one shot, so now we've got some left for our next shot, after our only shot!

Fucking dumb with a capital D.

• 2Salty
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
these are absolute shit
039df8b2f2cdafeeb976175e40f5d2be.png

i've made a few hundred macrons, and thats a fucking cookie

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Now if they could just focus on doing that without being fucking retarded, that would be great. The dragon is a good example.

"We've only got one shot at this."

So, we haul out a fuckload of explosives, plant half of them, then we lure out the dragon, which shrugs off half your explosives.

Good thing we only used half of it for our only one shot, so now we've got some left for our next shot, after our only shot!

Fucking dumb with a capital D.

The Krayt Dragon is hilarious now because it fits in perfectly with the "DINOSAURS!!11" on the "Star Wars Wishes" list

now im like "oh so thats where that came from"

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can smell that picture.
I don't mind hairy sniz (I grew up in the 70s and 80s even to shag carpet levels, but I can promise you those women (the actual women) in that picture probably have some of the foulest smelling snatch ever, especially the two in front particularly the one on the left who is probably getting Eiffel Towered nightly by the two diversity hires behind her. Trust me I have done the research.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Krayt Dragon is hilarious now because it fits in perfectly with the "DINOSAURS!!11" on the "Star Wars Wishes" list

Those shitheads in that white board room are Kennedy's personal woke team and have zero to do with Mando. The only reason Kennedy even has her name in the credits is she threatened to me too anyone and everyone at Disney if they ever tried to push her out. Even Lucas is done with her at this point.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind hairy sniz (I grew up in the 70s and 80s even to shag carpet levels, but I can promise you those women (the actual women) in that picture probably have some of the foulest smelling snatch ever, especially the two in front particularly the one on the left who is probably getting Eiffel Towered nightly by the two diversity hires behind her. Trust me I have done the research.

At least it looks like that girl shaves her pits. Sure, there's some 5 o clock shadow now. That tells me she normally shaves them and just didn't this weekend. That's part of what conjured up the smell in my mind. When you're not taking care of small hygiene things like that, what else are you skipping?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
these are absolute shit
039df8b2f2cdafeeb976175e40f5d2be.png

i've made a few hundred macrons, and thats a fucking cookie
Did you watch the video though? He splits it into two segments, the first is the real deal, then the second is a super easy vanilla wafer recipe - which is what is pictured there above.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Those shitheads in that white board room are Kennedy's personal woke team and have zero to do with Mando. The only reason Kennedy even has her name in the credits is she threatened to me too anyone and everyone at Disney if they ever tried to push her out. Even Lucas is done with her at this point.

She even hired a famous Me Too chick with a best friend (paz de la huerta) that is suing Bob Iger for sexual misconduct.

Just to make sure Disney knows she's prepared to make good on her threats last year.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It left Kennedy with 2 options. She can "pull strings" to help Disney out with the Iger lawsuit (favor for a favor arrangement with Disney execs), or she can "turn against" Disney and side with Paz + Hedlund (scorched earth threat she made last year).

She holds all the cards at this point.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
She even hired a famous Me Too chick with a best friend (paz de la huerta) that is suing Bob Iger for sexual misconduct.

Just to make sure Disney knows she's prepared to make good on her threats last year.
It left Kennedy with 2 options. She can "pull strings" to help Disney out with the Iger lawsuit (favor for a favor arrangement with Disney execs), or she can "turn against" Disney and side with Paz + Hedlund (scorched earth threat she made last year).

She holds all the cards at this point.

What's the tl:dr on Kathleen kennedy?

I'm only vaguely familiar with her

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>

That white board is from the initial meetings for Project Luminous which is all the High Republic stuff coming up in the next few months in books and comics, unrelated to the Mandalorian. But yeah, some pretty cringey stuff on there.

Fadaar

That guy
you'd figure disney execs could pool enough money for her to have a boating or car accident. bunch of weak willed scrubs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Really enjoyed this episode. Definite change to the status quo for the rest of the season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
If you take out all the recap/starter and the like 6 minutes credits/art it was a 22ish minute episode or something.
Just going to call it the Covidso

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm only a few episodes in on season one and almost everything said here is ringing true. Last night my wife said without yoda this would be second rate and even with him it's boring most of the time. We are still watching mainly because of the lack of space stuff on tv.

I am all for death by snu snu, but Gina is a tad tooo big. And teh armor makes it worse.
It makes sense that she looks the way she does. She is a good fighter. Probably worth the smothering.