The Mandalorian

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Rookie? It was pretty well established he's been hunting for years, or even decades. The Empire came to him because he was the best in the system.

You're right, but I meant in comparison with Boba Fett's legendary status, Mando is not quite there yet. He's good, but he also gets his ass handed to him more than a few times in 2 seasons and he's sometimes way too trusting with the wrong people. Which is good, because watching an invulnerable hero own everything easily isn't that entertaining except when it's John Wick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Total fan service episode but I loved it, Boba Fett was awesome

just like me IRL Boba Fett got a bit chunky in the middle

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Total fan service episode but I loved it, Boba Fett was awesome

just like me IRL Boba Fett got a bit chunky in the middle
He can shoot his gun but he can’t see it when he pees. He’s Bubba Fat.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He can shoot his gun but he can’t see it when he pees. He’s Bubba Fat.
9c09d1e3400d05743b35d565a9c4e1c7.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Boba has an excuse, he is older now, Gina is basically at the my big fat fabulous life stage at this point.

Last 2 episodes should be good.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't know much about non-mainline SW, but aren't the Dark Troopers supposed to be people?
They are cyborgs. At least these are. They are filled with whatever clone thing Moff Gideon is doing.

I would laugh myself to death if they beat a Dark Trooper and the chest pops open to see a little Grogu clone was the pilot.

• 1Worf

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't know much about non-mainline SW, but aren't the Dark Troopers supposed to be people?
they were heavily augmented clones in the game Dark Forces, which by the way was awesome. The fact that they are giving even the mac Doom clone nods now is glorious.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
How many years later is this episode Boba Fett vs. when he got swallowed by the Sarlacc?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if they are going to reboot Star Wars movies with baby yoda as the trainer of the new Jedi after episode 9. This way you can get all new actors for the movie franchise and get to a more action oriented movie with a few Jedi trying to get society back to normal.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Not very long to put on that much weight, but it looks like he stayed on Tattooine that whole time, maybe the blue milk is heavy on the calories.
Temuera Morrison used to be pretty fit. I am sure he's put on some pounds but I wonder if it's also because it looks like they threw his armor on top of the robes he was wearing. He did do all the action scenes himself apparently.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
He was crushing those troopers using the gaffi stick and that thing looked heavy.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He was crushing those troopers using the gaffi stick and that thing looked heavy.
That gaffi stick was pretty lol, when we just saw the Sand People using it to clean that bantha's teeth a few episodes ago.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I enjoy me some Boba Fett like anyone else, and this ep had a shitload to love, but that episode had almost nothing else going for it besides setting up the finale. Still crazy this show has so many great episodes a season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users