The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Fat in German is "Fett"

You can't make this stuff up :)

wenigfett.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I came here to post about how this was good, but boba was fat. foh is on the case once again.

• 2Like

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Well they just retconned Jango into a foundling, so it could be Beskar now. It could still be durasteel though cuz Boba's armor is pretty beat up. We won't know til we see if it takes blaster hits.
They didnt really retcon Jango. The clone wars sorta indicates that real mandos didnt respect or treat the outsiders as equals, as we saw with Bo-katan earlier when she met the Mando. What this showed is that jango and boba by extension were part of Din djarrin’s cult of the mandalorians.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Overweight older Boba still beat the shit out of like 40 Stormtroopers.
Pretty sure my grandma can beat the shit out of 40 stormtroopers. Gotta get up to the level of ISB agent before getting past the snooze alarm.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
They didnt really retcon Jango. The clone wars sorta indicates that real mandos didnt respect or treat the outsiders as equals, as we saw with Bo-katan earlier when she met the Mando. What this showed is that jango and boba by extension were part of Din djarrin’s cult of the mandalorians.

Yeah, this is exactly what I said to my wife. If it was a Retcon, it actually made sense. The wider culture of Mandalorians clearly disavowed Jango's sect. So saying he was some asshole who was off on his own wasn't a lie, he just didn't explain how big Jangos group was.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was the only one shocked they blew up the razor crest? I was expecting the rest of the season to be a cat and mouse game with that tracker. Then after the fight I was thinking, OK lets see how bad it really it, I'm sure it can be patched up again.

The boba shit was epic. When I saw his ship, I was thinking "what the fuck is that" because I remembered people saying the real boba wasn't going to show up. But then I saw his face and I was like.

leo-pointing.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yeah, this is exactly what I said to my wife. If it was a Retcon, it actually made sense. The wider culture of Mandalorians clearly disavowed Jango's sect. So saying he was some asshole who was off on his own wasn't a lie, he just didn't explain how big Jangos group was.
Galaxy Brain Reaction.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What's the canon explanation of his escape out of the Sarlacc? Or is it "We're waiting to see just like you are" ?

Fucker

Log Wizard
I was the only one shocked they blew up the razor crest? I was expecting the rest of the season to be a cat and mouse game with that tracker. Then after the fight I was thinking, OK lets see how bad it really it, I'm sure it can be patched up again.

The boba shit was epic. When I saw his ship, I was thinking "what the fuck is that" because I remembered people saying the real boba wasn't going to show up. But then I saw his face and I was like.

leo-pointing.jpg
I knew Mando was getting a ship upgrade.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What's the canon explanation of his escape out of the Sarlacc? Or is it "We're waiting to see just like you are" ?
i think it was rumored that Boba escaped it, because his armor and when you're being digested for 10k years you have some time to plan your escape. Robot Chicken pointed this out. what kinda bummed me out is that Mando is a bounty hunter and if Boba was part of his cult. then he should have at least heard of him. something like him running across somebody like Carl Wethers saying. "i used to know a good bounty hunter who was also a Mandolorian, he was the best before he got involved in that Imperial stuff."

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think what the show wants us to infer is that a Krayt Dragon probably killed the Sarlaac before Boba died. That along with his armor, and possibly rescued by Sand People, is how he is still around.

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
i assume so. i am only a movie fan. the edgelords deem movie fans as normies who dont know shit.
Ya... you and me both.

I think what the show wants us to infer is that a Krayt Dragon probably killed the Sarlaac before Boba died. That along with his armor, and possibly rescued by Sand People, is how he is still around.
That's not as exciting as Boba taking out the Sarlacc himself with, say, any of his Swiss Army/Batman Belt/Inspector Gadget-esque bag of tricks, but still pretty wild. Thanks for the clarification :)

Oldbased

> Than U
The year is 2020. Many things happened.
I am the last soul on the planet who just watches 3 hours of TV a week and enjoys it without tearing it apart.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I think how Boba got out was explained in one of the now shitcanned EU books or comics.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity