The Mandalorian

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I the only one that loves the soundtrack? It’s very Star Wars meets Acid-Western. The girlfriend already wants a prop-replica Baby Yoda for her office. đŸ˜…

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loving this show. They have created something pretty awesome here.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
For real? I don't remember that.

Boundabutt would seem to have some reading comprehension troubles. He was in that thread too.

The source is D&D, per Forbes and the other media outlets reporting on the panel in Texas that D&D held.

GoT.png

The 100 minutes was to be distributed across the episodes to bring them up to near 50 to 55 minutes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ahh well, so i watched this. first episode was good, but not as good as people were going on about, its not the greatest thing ever. its good, i liked the merc stormtroopers, dont care about the baby yoda. B+

episode 2 was much better. they borrowed somewhat from indiana Jones with that episode. this was an A plus, even if it was about 10 minutes too short.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
how much you liked the first episode really seems to be directly related to how much you like westerns, and i'm pretty sure that's the point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The hell? TV shows on regular cable are like 22 minutes long. Maybe you are just spoiled from shows with long episodes.
Who the fuck is watching cable in 2019, Gramps?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how much you liked the first episode really seems to be directly related to how much you like westerns, and i'm pretty sure that's the point.
i like westerns, just not all westerns, i grew up with the Lone Ranger reruns and Clint Eastwood movies. i didnt like shit like bonanza or john wayne films.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Really enjoying this show. Sad only 8 or 10 episodes! Good hit for Disney. Would love to see more things like this with all of our favorite IP. A side story for LOTR, GOT, Avengers etc. This is high quality, excellent launch content. Good job Disney, you bunch of talented pedophiles.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
People that aren't poor, zoomer.

I wanted to cancel it, but if you have a girl over for any reason and she finds out you don't have cable-- even if she doesn't want to watch it, you're a major loser.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So what is the official cannon for Mandalorians right now? I was always really partial to the KOTOR explanation of Mandalorians. A warrior race/culture bound by the sword and honor and in the present age they are bounty hunters and the like.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Am I the only one that loves the soundtrack? It’s very Star Wars meets Acid-Western. The girlfriend already wants a prop-replica Baby Yoda for her office. đŸ˜…

I sculpted a baby yoda about 15 years ago for a girlfriend. I was planning on casting it in silicone, but didn't make it that far. Didn't quite look the same though