The Mandalorian

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't get between a man and his alcohol problem ok?

To answer your intended question, they're just a generic warrior culture trope that arguably should have died off as a people when the Jedi turned Mandalore into a barren wasteland.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
2nd episode was great. I could watch another half hour of Jawas getting disintegrated.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also, this means Yoda is a deadbeat dad right?

Yoda didn't take his illegitimate son to Dagobah into hiding with him at all. The kid is also 50 years old and predates the Empire itself.

Baby Yoda had a hard knock life.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The best part about this show?

They filmed it right in front of Orgrimmar!

Org.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Him not understanding that the baby was using the force is just retarded and they really need to let that concept go.
Not that I don't disagree.. but isn't pretty much everything after prequel timeline, a smear campaign on the force? You see it both in the original trilogy and in the meh trilogy, where someone challenges this idea of it being worth a damn.. His flashback is also filled with blasters, so my guess is it will be empire but I have no idea.. I didn't watch the clone war series.. they might not tie him to the main planet, but one of the outer planets associated with the mandolarians.. I just find it funny they're writing Fett to be a fraud in stolen armor. He was also orphaned, and assumable there was no anti-force fighting school.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I love how this show actually feels like the original trilogy. This is the most star warsy show/ film since RotJ.

Personal drama is what this IP was built on.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I hope he never takes off his helmet the entire season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hope he never takes off his helmet the entire season.

That's real retarded sir. But he probably won't. I mean fuck, even those rando mandos at the little group home where he had his pauldron forged were sitting around in full armor with their helmets on. It's fucking stupid.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I mean we all know what Pedro Pascal looks like, so unless there's some switcheroo with a voice modulator and it actually being a chick what's the point?

Xevy

Log Wizard
If they "softer side of Mando" it and have him take off his helmet for some touching heartfelt moment, especially for some romantic relationship, I'll be super pissed. Not as pissed as the incel, redpilling reddit fucks, but pretty upset. Sometimes the best characters are asexual murder machines with a code.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If they "softer side of Mando" it and have him take off his helmet for some touching heartfelt moment, especially for some romantic relationship, I'll be super pissed. Not as pissed as the incel, redpilling reddit fucks, but pretty upset. Sometimes the best characters are asexual murder machines with a code.

Well yeah at this point they need to stay committed to the bit but if his helmet does come off you know it will be for some limp dick reason like that.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i mean... the dude said his religion is weapons. i expect mando's to have romances like klingons.

that being said... we first see him enter a bar and go straight to the bartender... we obviously know he wasn't there to drink but... if he was, would he use some really long straw? kinda goes from badass to just... ass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was gonna wait and just watch it all later but failed. It was pretty clear to me that ep1 and ep2 at some point was a single episode. That kinda suggests they are low on content for a complete season to me.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
i like westerns, just not all westerns, i grew up with the Lone Ranger reruns and Clint Eastwood movies. i didnt like shit like bonanza or john wayne films.

I'm sorry but I cant let this go. You didn't like John Wayne films. What does that even mean? He has been in some of the best westerns ever made.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users