The Mandalorian

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
And even if she did, I fail to see how any (sane) person could consider that outlandish when people like me have been called nazis to our faces since 2016 just because we voted for the orange man.
because it's okay to call people Nazis, but only when they're actual Nazis like all orange man voters!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm not a woman. I just look like one. (I am solidly built though!)

Wanna compare postcounts?

Ahhh sorta like this forum who sticks their head in the sands when presented with peer-reviewed research? Okay!
Manessa.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
"you people". This is personal to you. As is everything, because everything is about you. Because of course it is.

Nobody is calling you anything. Nobody cares about you. People care about Gina Carano, though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just get the feeling that "conservatives" (read: not actually conservative, just assholes) do not understand how much they have damaged their own brand in the past 5 years and how little anyone wants to be associated with it anymore.
You are a shut in who noped out of engaging people on politics here recently, so I will give you a pass on this, but....

We are not the ones who called the other side nazis for four years straight for believing in the rule of law. We also did not go around hunting people down to destroy their lives (or quite literally discussing hunting people down) when our guy was in office.

Pratt will be the next one they get fired, just wait.

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You weren't spoken to, obsessive lunatic.
What a coincidence, no one was speaking to you either, but that did not stop you from rubbing your famine balls all over it with attention whoring and ad-hominem bullshit. You already have three threads to declare yourself a winner in that you are shitting up.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"you people". This is personal to you. As is everything, because everything is about you. Because of course it is.

Nobody is calling you anything. Nobody cares about you. People care about Gina Carano, though.
There in lies the issue, you ostritch. If they can just outright do this selectively to someone the public does give a shit about, then what does that mean for the rest of us?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I just get the feeling that "conservatives" (read: not actually conservative, just assholes) do not understand how much they have damaged their own brand in the past 5 years and how little anyone wants to be associated with it anymore.
in your postings, you sound more conservative than liberal, i mean it's not like if youre gay, libs have exclusive rights to you now. you can choose to go where ever

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What a coincidence, no one was speaking to you either
I know you live outside reality, fatty, but Deathwing tagged me and was speaking to me. Scroll up you sub 75 IQ mongoloid and see for yourself.

Everyone knows you're just a butthurt obsessive that's mad because I drag you in my thread, but... that doesn't mean you have to dovetail your bullshit in every thread outside that one where I'm in it.

Thanks chubs.

your famine balls
LoL, holy shit what a retard :/

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Her message was that people imposing mask regulations are comparable to Nazis. That's just gross. If you want to go ahead and throw whatever examples you want of left wing people undermining confidence in public safety measures using similar comparisons, go ahead, that's just as gross. Disney should fire those people too, should they choose to do so. Otherwise they should be mocked.
So why didn’t mando himself get fired for directly comparing trump supporters to nazis and southern rebels?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You are a shut in who noped out of engaging people on politics here recently, so I will give you a pass on this, but....

We are not the ones who called the other side nazis for four years straight for believing in the rule of law. We also did not go around hunting people down to destroy their lives (or quite literally discussing hunting people down) when our guy was in office.

Pratt will be the next one they get fired, just wait.
Dude.

People in 6 Million Jews Wasn't Enough shirts show up at the Capitol, arm-in-arm with a bunch of other assorted nutcases and Civil War 2 enthusiasts, and literally tried to hunt down our elected leaders and murder them because their con artist/false prophet lost an election. Any illusion that your side believed in the "rule of law" was blown completely away.

Your whole brand is ruined, and it's not profitable anymore. Once Pratt ends up on the wrong side of the profit equation, he will get axed too. This is capitalism, the other thing you pretend to believe in along with the "rule of law."

• 4Picard
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It seems like a severe overreaction, as none of her social media postings were in any way termination-worthy individually, but we don't know if she was previously warned to stop posting political comments by her employer.

That said, employment is generally at-will and companies are going to do whatever it takes to protect their brand. Somewhat ironically, if she's a SAG member she may have some kind of recourse via her union.

But yeah, chaos's point is:
View attachment 334343

Remember kids: If the left says you're actually worse than a Nazi, its fine. If you say that talking about assassinating American citizens without trial on TV and dehumanizing your opponents is kind of what the Nazis did--its outrageous and just 'asking' to be a martyr.

The double think on this issue is truly astounding. The pot calling the kettle black doesn't even begin to cover it.

Her view was not controversial at all. Not even a little bit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So why didn’t mando himself get fired for directly comparing trump supporters to nazis and southern rebels?
How would I know? Maybe they told Pedro to chill and he did and that's the end of it. Maybe they ignored him because they aren't in your bubble and don't have the same view of events that you do. Maybe he will be fired momentarily. I have no idea.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not saying anything happened, I'm literally regurgitating news sites at you. I did pose a "We can suppose..." about her previous comments and her removing those indicating that Disney had previously pressured her to do that, in which she would be clear of what Disney expected from her I am sure. This whole "cancel Gina" bit has been going on for a while so it's pretty absurd to think that they never had a conversation about it and she just wasn't aware of Disney's expectations. But sure, that is an unknown.As is her mental state. She makes two posts, separated by moments, one referencing Nazis and one referencing mask shit. Even if not taken together, it's gross, all of it. We're pretty immune to it at this point because everyone is just like this all the time, but it's terrible.

Mist pretty much summed up "my position". Everyone wants to be a gangster till they see them consequences. Or maybe she's fine with it, in which case good for her.

You're regurgitating literal fake news, and its a fine illustration of why perceptions in this country are so skewed. The difference is, the MSM will defend this delusion, and decry the opposite--that's frustrating.

Nothing about her statement was "gangsta" at all. Instead of regurgitating a news site at me, show me what she said that was controversial and try to explain why. (Since now we're past this belief that she was comparing mask enforcement to Nazis). That's really the key to fighting propaganda--don't let people tell you what happened if you have the direct source. So lets do that.

What was so gangsta that any sane person would have fired her.

• 4Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Remember kids: If the left says you're actually worse than a Nazi, its fine. If you say that talking about assassinating American citizens without trial on TV and dehumanizing your opponents is kind of what the Nazis did--its outrageous and just 'asking' to be a martyr.

The double think on this issue is truly astounding. The pot calling the kettle black doesn't even begin to cover it.

I don't want to be offensive but do you actually have autism? Of course it was controversial, bringing nazis into the argument is always controversial because for the tortured metaphor to work then someone has to be the fucking nazis.

Controversy may be a meaningless thing to you and me, but to Disney Inc, churner of all things childhood and nostalgic? Get a grip dude. If you can't understand why they don't want what is essentially a kids adventure serial or the actors in it to be associated with that kind of rhetoric, you're just choosing not to see it. If you want to argue it isn't being applied fairly, sure, you might have a point idk. But this blanket denialism is just retarded.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Dude.

People in 6 Million Jews Wasn't Enough shirts show up at the Capitol, arm-in-arm with a bunch of other assorted nutcases and Civil War 2 enthusiasts, and literally tried to hunt down our elected leaders and murder them because their con artist/false prophet lost an election. Any illusion that your side believed in the "rule of law" was blown completely away.

Your whole brand is ruined, and it's not profitable anymore. Once Pratt ends up on the wrong side of the profit equation, he will get axed too. This is capitalism, the other thing you pretend to believe in along with the "rule of law."

Remember when BLM assassinated 12 cops, and then the Democrats knelt before them...Then they went on to murder 30+ people, do billions in damage and siege the capital for 2 weeks while saying America needs to be destroyed, and all cops are bastards and need to die?

Then they were nominated for a Nobel peace prize.

Just want everyone to remember--that is the side coming up with these moral hot-takes. LOL...The only difference is, where Mist needs to pick out 1-2 random people in a crowd of millions, I can point to MSM anchors, and Democratic leadership endorsing these ideas. Womp womp.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Out of context, her comments were not controversial. I agree.

In-context of people claiming they're the ones being hunted down after actual white supremacists and other assorted nutcases stormed the Capitol and tried to overturn an election by executing the government, it is extremely controversial.

These people should have the ability to read the room. I refuse to believe these people are just stupid. These people clearly WANT to be crucified for espousing their beliefs. It either fulfills some kind of psychological death drive or martyr complex, or they think there's some room on the margins to exploit conservatives in their separate media ecosystem and want in on that. It's been demonstrated that a D-list celebrity can make more money on that side of the media spectrum than they can just being an bottom-tier douche-nozzle floating among the mainstream, so maybe that's what they're doing.

• 4Picard
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users