The Mandalorian

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Everyone on the cast apparently loved her or got along with her, so it wasn’t driven by that.
Favreau cast her specifically too. She didn't go after the part or have to audition against other actors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Until the pendulum swings the other way. Then someone will dig up a 5 year old post where you were bullying an anti-masker and your career is over now.

You say that like anyone bullying an anti-masker has a fucking job anyway.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
True, but her being "sacrilegious" probably was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Gina should just fight dirty like all these other democrats,

like do this

6aeb107df5f714fdc4d86a248522f98e.jpg

and caption it like

"i remember this training day, after it was over i was eating the native food of my ppls, the burrito. Now this bisexual person of color womyn needs a job"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Gina should just fight dirty like all these other democrats,

like do this

6aeb107df5f714fdc4d86a248522f98e.jpg

and caption it like

"i remember this training day, after it was over i was eating the native food of my ppls, the Pasta. Now this bisexual person of color womyn needs a job"
Fixed it for you, She's of some Italian descent, not Mexican.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The way I see it. They didn't have her under contract after the last season of Mando wrapped. Next season of Mando is supposedly siege of Mandalore, which would be in the past and not involve her. The one angle was for her to have headed up that Rangers show, but I'm willing to bet half (or more) of those supposed shows in development were screen fodder to try to amp up fans anyways.

They essentially realized they didn't have anywhere for her to work for them, and it would placate some of the twitterati for a few to "let her go".

Which sucks as she was essentially the most popular non-animatronic character on the show. I suspect Mando season 3 will disappoint ratings-wise.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, do you ever read anything beyond a headline or actually look into things?

View attachment 334332

Where does it talk about masks, or comparing masks to Nazis. She was literally just talking about not dehumanizing your neighbor due to the political rhetoric on TV (You know, where major media is literally discussing summarily executing Trump supporters....)

Please explain it to me.
This is exactly what I thought the comparison was. Not once did masks cross my minds. National figures talking about using the war machine to murder innocent citizens is not that far off from what she referenced. She was warning againsts turning on each other. Making lists. Ratting people out. The government never could have done it with out that. Only complete retards thought it was mask related.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity