The Mandalorian

spronk

FPS noob
EXCLUSIVE: Dank Farrik! Less than 24 hours after her explosive ouster from Star Wars series The Mandalorian for incendiary social media posts, Gina Carano has hit back at her detractors and revealed a new movie project she is making with conservative website The Daily Wire.

Carano told us today: “The Daily Wire is helping make one of my dreams — to develop and produce my own film — come true. I cried out and my prayer was answered. I am sending out a direct message of hope to everyone living in fear of cancellation by the totalitarian mob. I have only just begun using my voice which is now freer than ever before, and I hope it inspires others to do the same. They can’t cancel us if we don’t let them.”
Carano will develop, produce, and star in the upcoming film, which The Daily Wire says it will release exclusively to its members as the company looks to bolster its entertainment division. Details are being kept under wraps but it will be produced as part of Daily Wire’s partnership with Bone Tomahawk producer Dallas Sonnier and his Bonfire Legend banner.

“We could not be more excited to be working with Gina Carano, an incredible talent dumped by Disney and Lucasfilm for offending the authoritarian Hollywood Left. This is what Daily Wire exists to do: provide an alternative not just for consumers, but for creators who refuse to bow to the mob,” said Daily Wire co-founder Shapiro.

hqdefault.jpg

4xst5n.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am sure this will be deplatformed and buried by the media to the point where it may as well not have existed, but I will support it simply for the reason that you have to start somewhere. Gina is not going to win any acting awards, but she is entertaining in the roles she fits and appears to enjoy what she does. I bet the Mouse pulls some sort of no compete legal action out of their ass to bury it at some point, given how shady they are.

As for the show itself, its now without the two main draws for the female (non psycho blue hair) audience with Baby Yoda and Dune nixed. Tano is getting her own series, so not much of her. There is no way the rage mob won't come after Burr next after scoring one scalp here. So that leaves Pedro and Weathers as the returning guys, with Sackhoff theoretically in the mix. Thing is finding out what a head case Pedro is plus the WW84 shit has me pretty much checked out on this before the Gina shit went down. Now? Unless Book of Fett is the best thing ever made, I am probably done with D+ after our sub runs out. Marvel is about to go full on woke and Orville (on Hulu) seems to never be coming out. I already own most of the shit I would rewatch and the wife wants me to nab more physical copies of things before the woke crowd takes more correcting pencils to it. I have honestly watched more HBO Max than anything else the last couple months anyhow.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
essentially Mando cancelled itself. no bounty hunter, no baby yoda and no burly hot chick to back him up. good going Favreau, do you pay people to fuck your wife in front of you too?

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
What a sour fuck you are. However you feel about Gina, it isn't as if the rest of the show hasn't been great. There's some criticisms but you're being retarded.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
essentially Mando cancelled itself. no bounty hunter, no baby yoda and no burly hot chick to back him up. good going Favreau, do you pay people to fuck your wife in front of you too?

Favreau is Jewish and was annoyed by it. I'm on the podcast right now listening. He didn't want her to be cancelled, as he doesn't support cancel culture. But he wasn't feeling the Jew Nazi post either. He's not going to be her friend in this. He also has to side with the Jews over his head.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What a sour fuck you are. However you feel about Gina, it isn't as if the rest of the show hasn't been great. There's some criticisms but you're being retarded.
Problem is the message has been sent that its a bad idea to get emotionally invested in any character because the cancel crowd will get them. Or in Pedros case, being batshit will eventually make him too toxic to work with. Would not be surprised in the least if he was at least partially pushing for Gina to get dumped. Rangers show would have been awesome with Gina and crossovers with other shows. Now we will get some black tranny quadriplegic in a wheelchair to appease the lunatics leading the show. Basically Discovery with a Star Wars skin. And given how long Paramount has been propping up that turd, Disney will ride their woke train a lot farther.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Favreau is Jewish and was annoyed by it. I'm on the podcast right now listening. He didn't want her to be cancelled, as he doesn't support cancel culture. But he wasn't feeling the Jew Nazi post either. He's not going to be her friend in this. He also has to side with the Jews over his head.
her post wasnt anti semitic. if Favs was any kind of intelligent person he would realize that, the fact nobody from the show including her "good friends" have given her any public support is all you need to know about these people. Hollywood is really the wrong place to make friends.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
her post wasnt anti semitic. if Favs was any kind of intelligent person he would realize that, the fact nobody from the show including her "good friends" have given her any public support is all you need to know about these people. Hollywood is really the wrong place to make friends.

From what I gathered he doesn't think its anti-Semitic but just annoying and taboo to try to propose history or provide a version of Holocaust history while not being Jewish yourself. If she was Jewish it'd not have got as strong a reaction, but there would still be a reaction for the insinuation that the masses given history is inaccurate re: Nazis and the Holocaust. It's not a nerd fight on the internet, it's about optics and implications.

You just don't mention the Holocaust offhandedly to try to make a point. It's poor form.

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
From what I gathered he doesn't think its anti-Semitic but just annoying and taboo to try to propose history or provide a version of Holocaust history while not being Jewish yourself. If she was Jewish it'd not have got as strong a reaction, but there would still be a reaction for the insinuation that the masses given history is inaccurate re: Nazis and the Holocaust. It's not a nerd fight on the internet, it's about optics and implications.

You just don't mention the Holocaust offhandedly to try to make a point. It's poor form.
i mean they fired Tim Allen for basically the same thing.
still, he made these fuckin heebs a shitload of money, if some foreigner like Pascal can shit on this country while reaping its rewards, you should be allowed to very lightly mock the hypocrisy of them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Remember when I said the chosen people hate when anyone muscles in on the holocaust guilt action? That's why Favreau is annoyed. Well, fuck him. Hope he likes dealing with Kennedy, because this whole shitshow just empowered her position at a time when his lead is going full on TDS bonkers.

And to the point, her post was talking about the run up to the holocaust and not the holocaust itself. And she is absolutely spot on in that comparison. And the top tier chosen people really do not want their double standard on this shit pointed out publicly. Its basically their N Word. Only they are allowed to discuss it and everyone must agree that their version of history on it is the correct and true one. That's why Gina got canned and why Favreau fell in line with the higher ranking shekel counters at Disney.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

spronk

FPS noob

you pretty much have to ignore jayrebb and chuck when it comes to Disney shit, they were both riding hard last year on the "Disney is about to go bankrupt! Kathleen Kennedy is getting fired any day now!" train. Meanwhile Disney's market cap is now at an all time high and Star Wars has a massive resurgence on D+ thanks to Mandalorian.

the "Pedro Pascal was mad in season 3" was just usual internet bullshit, just like 90% of the youtube videos these guys repost from doomcock and a few other guys who just make shit up for clicks. These two guys are the George Costanza of information, ask them for stock advice and do the exact opposite of what they tell you to do.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

hqdefault.jpg

4xst5n.jpg

I doubt it will happen the same, but the reason mel gibson is absurdly rich now is because he was forced to finance the passion of the christ himself so he got all the monies for his big hit.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nice, shitcan most of the cast and turn into the Adventures of Carl Weathers.

Nah, there's already 3 fucking mandos. Fans wouldn't even notice if pedro was canned.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nah, there's already 3 fucking mandos. Fans wouldn't even notice if pedro was canned.
And yet he isn't going to be. If you think people wouldn't care if he was gone you are an idiot. Mando is the main Protagonist of the show. Also Grogu will be back in season 3. They've already said he isn't gone and that there will be a time jump into season 3.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm starting to think Disney had this planned all along...

• 7Worf
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 9 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And yet he isn't going to be. If you think people wouldn't care if he was gone you are an idiot. Mando is the main Protagonist of the show. Also Grogu will be back in season 3. They've already said he isn't gone and that there will be a time jump into season 3.
do time jumps ever work on TV shows? like is katie Sackhoff just waiting around for several years for her chance to jack Mando for his Darksaber? is Baby Yoda just chilling with luke that long and decided he likes it better with Mando because he once let him play with a gearshift knob?

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
do time jumps ever work on TV shows? like is katie Sackhoff just waiting around for several years for her chance to jack Mando for his Darksaber? is Baby Yoda just chilling with luke that long and decided he likes it better with Mando because he once let him play with a gearshift knob?
Depends how long the time jump is. Hell even the Star Wars movies had time jumps between them. Did you need to see all the bs that went on during that time? What if they spend a year just trying to find all the other Mandalorian tribes or whatever? Do we really need a full season of that? How much more can Luke really teach Grogu? Grogu easily had more years of training than Luke. It's more that he shut himself down from the force to hide, then got captured by Moff Gideon. Hell we never saw Luke Force Heal, and Grogu did it.

There are shows that have used time jumps fine like BSG, Alias, and Lost. The time jumps weren't the reason those shows had problems either.

• 1Like