The Mandalorian

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I mean shit... Star Lord is next.

Leftists want blood :/

Gunn waxes degenerate pedophile shit, Dinsey: lets table this for a bit until our NPCs' cache has cleared

Pratt a conservative!?!? fucking done

No liberal has any ground to debate the poison they peddle, willingly or ignorantly

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
  • 9Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gunn waxes degenerate pedophile shit, Dinsey: lets table this for a bit until our NPCs' cache has cleared

Pratt a conservative!?!? fucking done

No liberal has any ground to debate the poison they peddle, willingly or ignorantly
they getting desperate, they made up a bunch offensive tweets and atributed them to Pratt in order to cancel him, but their hoax was found out. as is seen above. they will get him sooner or later. i guess it depends on how GotG3 performs. if its a hit, then they cant do shit. if it fails to meet expectations, he will be on shaky ground. the weirdos on Twitter want his head for being a christian and a conservative and thats who they cowtow to. the weirdos who have no money win again.

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ill be canceling. Wife is mad about Gina but complained because she also likes Wandavision. Those are the only two shows she actually watches. I said to bad. We will pirate it instead then.
Yep, same. I know a couple people besides myself that canceled over Gina yesterday. These are people that aren’t really Disney fans anyway, but they kept it due to Mandalorian bringing them on to it.

7FF346B3-27F6-4EE8-A288-C92D7B4AFCF1.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
And just like the NBA, or the NFL, or every woke leftist piece of shit company cancelling won't do shit.

Don't get me wrong, it's the right thing to do, but unfortunately there are so many fucking NPCs or people who just don't know any of this shit is going down, none of it will matter.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sad to see her go like this. She was a very good side characters, and I thought she did act okay. In fact, she acted better than Esposito (who portrayed an over-the-top vilain for my taste)
Did she talk about her being fired somwehere ? Or is this only assumption that it was after her tweet ?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Sad to see her go like this. She was a very good side characters, and I thought she did act okay. In fact, she acted better than Esposito (who portrayed an over-the-top vilain for my taste)
Did she talk about her being fired somwehere ? Or is this only assumption that it was after her tweet ?

She's probably doing the smart thing for once and laying low in case it gets turned around.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You retards gave money to disney? I'd cancel my subscription if I had one, but I wasn't that stupid to begin with.

• 5Like
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

Cancelled the action figures...Lucasfilm doesn't play.

Collectors items!!!

She's probably doing the smart thing for once and laying low in case it gets turned around.

Besides the Babylon Bee podcast thing, she's been pretty quiet on all her accounts. Which is smart, there is no reason to start doubling down or whatever at this point, especially when the Twitter mob has gotten their taste of blood.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I rode the free year train. Seems like most companies these days would be better off not even monitoring social media and just doing their thing if it's working, instead of fucking up their own products due to lunatic fringe twitter mob retards.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Just ordered 2 Cara Dune toys from Amazon. There's already 3rd party sellers selling them at a huge mark up

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I had a free year a while back, we didn’t use it much so I canceled it.

However I did pay for one month when all the mandalorian s2 were done releasing so we could watch it as a family. I told the wife and kid I’d keep it if they were using it. They were using it but tough, I canceled anyway lol

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Just ordered 2 Cara Dune toys from Amazon. There's already 3rd party sellers selling them at a huge mark up
I just ordered a bunch. Looks like amazon is sold out of them other than third party. Found some on other websites though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users