The Mandalorian

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Oh yeah, just mean that the stuff about them in KoToR was interesting, with the Mandalorian War having just ended, etc. Also liked the theme of someone highly skilled, yet normal like Jango\Boba\etc testing themselves against those that basically won the force lottery and have super powers. Due to the time frame of this, imagine force use will be very limited but wouldn't be surprised if he runs into at least one adversary with it.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Kenobi? Live action? Where for art thou to find the the detailios?
No real details yet except it takes place 8 years after ep3 and ewan is totally on board, officially announced today after a week of strong rumors

• 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Eh, movies looked cool in the trailers too.
That's true for some, Last Jedi not as much, but the other ones were definitely fool's gold. That said, the trailer being not shit is still more than I really expected.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Like fuckin kicked dogs, all of you.

1566623184460.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1566631852273.png

Even if that isn't IG-88, and its a predecessor-- that's fucking badass spine-chilling.

I got chills seeing them side-by-side facing off together breaching that door.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm down with this. Not sure why the 1 star. If you were going to get Disney+ it is free content which is a step in the right direction from expecting us to pay for shit like SW8.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It is IG-11. It's the same droid as IG-88.

"I think, therefore I am.

Therefore I must endure.

Therefore I must take appropriate actions to survive."

According to the old EU canon, he was the only sentient droid capable of human thought processes-- making him almost, but not quite human.

He is also one of the most hateful beings in existence. His "birth" is coming into sentience through the right circuit "connections" and murdering the entire lab staff.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
"I think, therefore I am.

Therefore I must endure.

Therefore I must take appropriate actions to survive."

According to the old EU canon, he was the only sentient droid capable of human thought processes.

I mean it's still an Assassin droid and able to have some kind of personality like all the other SW droids do. It could be just a reprogrammed droid like K2S0.

Plus EU means dick to the new canon.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is this going to be in 4K?

EDIT: Apparently, yes.

1566659436577.png

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
All new TV shows on Disney+ will be 4k with Dolby ATMOS and 5.1 support - this, all the MCU stuff, etc

The visuals from the trailer are stunning but yeah I have no idea whats going on or if the story will be good or dog shit. I loved seeing Hitler Gus Fring and Carl Weathers though, fucking awesome. It also sounds like this will drop one episode a week? That kinda sucks, I want it all

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm hoping this raises the value of the Boba Fett mini bust I've got. So please don't suck.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Jon Favreau is in charge of this thing, there's no way he's going to let it completely suck, you guys expressing surprise that the trailer looks good just don't even know :p

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Why does every article say its IG-88 but this forum says its not?

Multiple comic outlets, multiple sources. All are calling him IG-88.

What does this forum know? I think we are owed some explanation.