The Mandalorian

Fadaar

That guy
yeah, pretty much seems that even if the movie is a masterpiece, the general public is so turned off by it that it won't matter. the shows have been the only consistent bright spot since the original trilogy. because this show isn't a cartoon, there's a certain attraction to it. don't get me wrong, i love me some cartoons, but the general adult public isn't so much interested in them.

where the movies feel like a sinking ship, people seem to be actually excited for the show. if it ends up being bad it could execute the franchise in all likelihood. the other hand is that if it's good, it could reinvigorate the IP on a fresh new medium.

It's unfortunate because Clone Wars was far far from a children's show for large chunks of it. Rebels stayed a little more even all the way through, but TCW gets fucking DARK.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's unfortunate because Clone Wars was far far from a children's show for large chunks of it. Rebels stayed a little more even all the way through, but TCW gets fucking DARK.
clone wars didn't quite understand it's audience at first, i don't think. it started out clearly aiming at a young audience but after the first season or two it realized kids weren't watching, adults were.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cartoons are always targeted at a young audience to sell toys and merchandise for the first season or two. But if the show has actual plot that gets more serious it will always skew towards a more mature age group with each subsequent season. Sell them toys when they're 11, but by the fifth season they're 16 anyways and might actually pay attention to advertising.

Or put another way, product sales matter the most in the beginning. Then if it has good ratings continue it forward to setup a wider universe for future shows, movies, references, etc so you can repeat the cycle. If not then scrap and retry.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cartoons are always targeted at a young audience to sell toys and merchandise for the first season or two.
there are many more nerdy fags buying toys for nostalgia, than there are kiddies wanting a rose tico figurine
iv9chsdli1211.jpg

Siliconemelons

If rose stoped looking frumpy she could be a decent marriage level Asian.

Short hair, no- grow that out.

Get rid of the bangs

Get tits (from Asia, they know how to do em right, re: bubbles posts)

Boom, your a solid 7-8 Asian wife, make me babies wife and attractive.

Or continue being a frumpy 2-3 sjw feamanazzer

• 1Barf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If rose stoped looking frumpy she could be a decent marriage level Asian.

Short hair, no- grow that out.

Get rid of the bangs

Get tits (from Asia, they know how to do em right, re: bubbles posts)

Boom, your a solid 7-8 Asian wife, make me babies wife and attractive.

Or continue being a frumpy 2-3 sjw feamanazzer
She isn't even awful looking normally.. She's just potato'd up in the movie..

4e0d7f71-69aa-4b44-a1ad-a3445bf4afff.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

Hurmm, true.

Long hair would +1 that, nice dress- enough to know those are a nice type of boobs that take well to a +2-3 cup size gummy bear implant that would get get nearing solid 9- as it would imo off set anyone that would consider her "big"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They HAD a hot asian, they even make the toy better looking
DInX7VVUIAALneU.jpg
you do realize that Rian Johnson was trolling with that outfit, right?
thats a ww2 kamikaze pilot suit, ya know just like the character in the movie.
wwii_japanese_kamikaze_pilot_by_yehximin_d1nwg2t-pre.jpg

• 1Mother of God

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you do realize that Rian Johnson was trolling with that outfit, right?
thats a ww2 kamikaze pilot suit, ya know just like the character in the movie.
wwii_japanese_kamikaze_pilot_by_yehximin_d1nwg2t-pre.jpg
are you reading into it too much? she looks like any bombadier you see in those wwii movies
bombardier.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
are you reading into it too much? she looks like any bombadier you see in those wwii movies
bombardier.jpg
similar, but the japs really enjoyed this style. its what people expect to see when you say ww2 jap pilot
Uniform-Illustration-Composite-3.png

where american pilots were always portrayed like this
web1_b24-p-crew-photo.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
its what people expect to see when you say ww2 jap pilot
you sure it's not this?
e7ed144225b1cde553bf0ec2531932c1.jpg

when you say some faggy jap pilot, i picture a retard wrapping their head and yelling banzai, banzai, banzai konichiwa motherfucker.

(okay, i added in the konichiwa motherfucker)

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you sure it's not this?
e7ed144225b1cde553bf0ec2531932c1.jpg

when you say some faggy jap pilot, i picture a retard wrapping their head and yelling banzai, banzai, banzai konichiwa motherfucker.

(okay, i added in the konichiwa motherfucker)
maybe in comedies, but since TLJ was a comedy, you do have a point though. still, in more recent movies they do portray the japs more accurately.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
It's Favreau so season ending cliff hanger will most certainly have a new character introduced ...

a-bloodied-robert-downey-jr-shows-off-the-set-of-avengers-infinity-war-for-omaze-social.jpg