The Mandalorian

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
maybe in comedies, but since TLJ was a comedy, you do have a point though. still, in more recent movies they do portray the japs more accurately.

disgusting, only one Kamikaze pilot i respect

giphy.gif

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hadn't been paying much attention and had actually assumed this was about Boba Fett until there was no Slave 1 in that trailer.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As much as I despise Disney for what they have allowed the movie franchise to become, this would go a long way in forgetting that mistake if it ends up being as good as the previews look. I want to believe that this show could really be the "Bar Scene" of Star Wars that I enjoyed as a child. The dark and gritty part of star wars where everything could try to kill you and only the reputable and skilled survived.

My concern is that Disney can be very good at creating awesome previews(I am looking at you Tron Legacy), and so only the show will reveal the truth of the thing.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
there are many more nerdy fags buying toys for nostalgia, than there are kiddies wanting a rose tico figurine
iv9chsdli1211.jpg

Why isn't her jump suit on fire from the torch in her left hand?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
As much as I despise Disney for what they have allowed the movie franchise to become, this would go a long way in forgetting that mistake if it ends up being as good as the previews look. I want to believe that this show could really be the "Bar Scene" of Star Wars that I enjoyed as a child. The dark and gritty part of star wars where everything could try to kill you and only the reputable and skilled survived.

That's because you are a sad pathetic weak excuse for a human.

They completely fuck up the main story, spend half a decade saying "not for white men", turn the entire franchises purpose into a sjw parade, destroy the iconic characters, and you are ready to get the dick back in your mouth after a preview for a TV show

I'm sure your wife and her boyfriend will enjoy watching it on your TV

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

They completely fuck up the main story, spend half a decade saying "not for white men", turn the entire franchises purpose into a sjw parade, destroy the iconic characters, and you are ready to get the dick back in your mouth after a preview for a TV show

everything okay at home, bud? you seem a little on edge

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Wow,

The caffeine in strong in this one. You have a bad day at work? Thank you for the laugh. That was awesome.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

My concern is that Disney can be very good at creating awesome previews(I am looking at you Tron Legacy), and so only the show will reveal the truth of the thing.
Did you read any of the books? They explored this world a few times and it was good every time. Only exception might be the shit about young Boba, but even that was almost good. As long as they stick to that this will rock.

Also. Dear auto incorrect. Shit is a word duck you very much.

Oldbased

> Than U
Wasn't until after I finished Episode 1 until I could place a finger on what seemed so off about it.
It wasn't bad but it felt less like Star Wars and more like a episode of Stargate in pace and dialogue.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wasn't until after I finished Episode 1 until I could place a finger on what seemed so off about it.
It wasn't bad but it felt less like Star Wars and more like a episode of Stargate in pace and dialogue.

It's a space spaghetti western.

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Pretty decent start, I think. It feels Star Warsy enough, though the music isn't there. I like it, though. Next ep is this Friday.

I wonder if he gets a set bonus once he's done building his Beskar armor.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

i was pretty happy with it. i agree that the music just didn't really do anything for me... none of it was even remotely memorable. i didn't QUITE like the armor at first... the chest piece specifically seems to have pretty glaring openings, but getting a full Beskar plate would fix that

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It wasn’t terrible. Wish it had just a little more oomph? A hook? Something, not much, but something. A first episode for this should have me super interested. As it is seems to rely on just being Star Wars and bounty hunter based, and go from there.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It wasn’t terrible. Wish it had just a little more oomph? A hook? Something, not much, but something. A first episode for this should have me super interested. As it is seems to rely on just being Star Wars and bounty hunter based, and go from there.

Its coming in the next two episodes which are standouts.

Get ready to laugh and cry boys.

j00t

honestly i kind of liked that it wasn't some big, bombastic hook. it was a quick and dirty introduction to star wars bounty hunting. i think it would have been really easy to do something overly dramatic, or to give some giant hook about the empire or the jedi or whatever, but it would have hurt it, i think. the show is pretty demure, at least so far and i think that speaks volumes more than anything the NEW star wars has been able to say

• 2Like