Airs in 4 hours?

Just noticed this

Untitled.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
She's still hot, though
She's hot because she cooks well and is based as fuck in reality compared to most famous people. She'll drink a beer with you while eating beans and end the night with a farting contest.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not as gay as waiting an extra month for nothing!
yeah, then you wanna talk about an episode and meanwhile we are well past that and talking about something else.. might as well sail the high seas and if you feel guilty, then just pay for the last month.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Interesting episode of Star Wars: Monster Hunter.

So at the end....

Is that Fett w/out armor, or someone else?

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
yeah, then you wanna talk about an episode and meanwhile we are well past that and talking about something else.. might as well sail the high seas and if you feel guilty, then just pay for the last month.
Nah I got tons on my plate for the next few weeks anyways so I'll dip out of the thread for 3 weeks then BOOM, I will come in like tRump in a rally and own all the crying bitches then spend the final month dick slappin with the best. This is the way.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Episode length is up over 12 additional minutes. Closer, if not precise to a full length series this season.

Bodes well for the future. There were questions as to whether they were going to continue the 35-39 minute shorts.

That's been settled in the Season 2 debut at 51 minutes 43 seconds.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Episode length is up over 12 additional minutes. Closer, if not precise to a full length series this season.

Bodes well for the future. There were questions as to whether they were going to continue the 35-39 minute shorts.

That's been settled in the Season 2 debut at 51 minutes 43 seconds.
Anything of course over 43 minutes is considered a full hourly episode from the days of ads as you know. 52 minutes is interesting though as it would not fit network standards for ad allocation but would fit for say their partner site Hulu with ad breaks. ( Assuming it was on a live hourly timeslot )

Makes me feel we may see "Hulu" channels down the line replacing traditional cable channels, or could be for a Disney+ live channel. Or it could be they just didn't give a shit and ran it. Need more input Johnny5

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
No complaints; was surprised to see
Timothy Olyphant
for a sec but that wore off quick. Pretty solid for sure.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure how I feel about giant acid spitting worm. Otherwise well done.