The Mandalorian

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Very good episode and very poignant right before the election. Great message as well. It is clear the hard-working people of the mining town represent the blue-collar workers of America, or Trump's base. And since the Sand People do nothing but loot and steal and can't even speak basic English, it's clear that they represent America's joggers. And it goes without saying that the giant dragon creature is a metaphor for Joe Biden and the corruption of him and his disgusting family. So the message is obviously that whites and joggers should join forces on November 3rd to defeat Joe Biden and then we can all live in peace and prosperity. Thank you and God bless.
You are a pile of garbage. And you were as Keg too. Fuck off garbage.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Watched this a second time and I get major flashbacks about hunting Krayt Dragons for pearls in Star Wars Galaxies. It even had that shitty clan city that was plopped down before the no build area and all the Tuskens running around from the Tusken Fort.

Wife and I both thought this, lol. They were the above ground ones.

God damn that game had so many problems but it was probably the MMO with the most potential in the last 2 decades. =-/ Miss playing it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Very good episode and very poignant right before the election. Great message as well. It is clear the hard-working people of the mining town represent the blue-collar workers of America, or Trump's base. And since the Sand People do nothing but loot and steal and can't even speak basic English, it's clear that they represent America's joggers. And it goes without saying that the giant dragon creature is a metaphor for Joe Biden and the corruption of him and his disgusting family. So the message is obviously that whites and joggers should join forces on November 3rd to defeat Joe Biden and then we can all live in peace and prosperity. Thank you and God bless.
ROFL. I knew you wouldn't be able to hold out long. A+ trolling.

• 3Seriously?
  • 1Worf

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wife and I both thought this, lol. They were the above ground ones.

God damn that game had so many problems but it was probably the MMO with the most potential in the last 2 decades. =-/ Miss playing it.
We had a guild city out in the very southern part of lok Krayt hunters based out of our town as we could restock and heal them. Only issue we had to send out the sos from time to time due to angry wildlife seiging us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
God damn it feels good to watch this.

I liked that the krayt dragon was an acid spitter because that gave it a draconic 'breath weapon' without veering too far into force weirdness.

Timothy Olyphant was pretty cool as well. Character suited him.
Olypants use was justified.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I guess I'm the only dumbass who couldn't figure out who was John Leguizamo,

his voice was completely unrecognizable. Maybe he did the motion capture and someone else did the voice? Or it's just been that many years and he's smoked a few cartons of cigarettes since.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I guess I'm the only dumbass who couldn't figure out who was John Leguizamo,

his voice was completely unrecognizable. Maybe he did the motion capture and someone else did the voice? Or it's just been that many years and he's smoked a few cartons of cigarettes since.
He did the voice but it was also manipulated.

Fadaar

That guy
I didn't even recognize Timothy Olyphant for a while. Was a severe case of "god dammit who is that!?!" until it hit me.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This is rubbish, absolute zzz fest

This episode was an X files monster of the week with a star wars skin

• 5Edgelord
  • 3Picard
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 12 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This was much better than any of the new SW movies.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Cybsled

So regarding the character at the end

I'm trying to figure out what angle they are going with with Boba Fett. Presumably he would have known about where his armor was, but he never retrieved it. That would suggest that he wants people to think he is dead, which would make sense: Post Empire defeat, a known bounty hunter who frequently engaged in deals with Vader and Jabba and made enemies of people now in a position of power in the Rebellion would be a high value target.

In terms of the story, though, it's clear he has been following Mando or at the very least in the close proximity of him - at least while on Tatooine. I presume he doesn't have much love for Jedi. But he also hasn't engaged in any direct moves on Mando.

People have speculated that Baby Yoda is an actual Yoda clone. Maybe because he is a clone too, he has some interest in something to do with Baby Yoda's creation?