The Mandalorian

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
maybe i'll show this first eps to the wife she likes timmy and he was best guest actor so far

i think i'll start off w/ justified s1 and be like, timmys a cowboy

then i'll be like

he's also a cowboy in this starwars episode

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Really need these fuckin goofs to hurry up with a 4K Dolby Vision WEB-DL

• 1Pathetic

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Interesting episode of Star Wars: Monster Hunter.

So at the end....

Is that Fett w/out armor, or someone else?
Yes that is the same actor who played the clones/jango fett in the prequels., Temueura Morrison

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This was supposed to be the greater krayt variety since it moved through the sand, not sure if it actually had legs at the back or if they retconned that feature.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
God damn it feels good to watch this.

I liked that the krayt dragon was an acid spitter because that gave it a draconic 'breath weapon' without veering too far into force weirdness.

Timothy Olyphant was pretty cool as well. Character suited him.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Watched this a second time and I get major flashbacks about hunting Krayt Dragons for pearls in Star Wars Galaxies. It even had that shitty clan city that was plopped down before the no build area and all the Tuskens running around from the Tusken Fort.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably my favorite episode of the whole show. Really enjoyable start to season 2.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm just... getting tired of hollywood completely disregarding an ip's own documented history. on one hand, i think that krayt dragon looked pretty cool and had acid breath and was just awesome...

on the other hand, that thing wasn't a krayt dragon. we've seen krayt dragons in all kinds of media and that wasn't it. i can get passed them saying, the krayt dragons in video games are no longer canon. but we saw krayt dragon skeletons in the clone wars and they didn't look like that.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's always been two varieties, honestly I don't see much of a difference between Mandalorian's version of a greater krayt and ANH / Battlefront's depictions.

Kraytbones.jpg

Krayt_bones-Battlefront.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
WEB-DL secured. Please stand by for my riveting analysis.
Very good episode and very poignant right before the election. Great message as well. It is clear the hard-working people of the mining town represent the blue-collar workers of America, or Trump's base. And since the Sand People do nothing but loot and steal and can't even speak basic English, it's clear that they represent America's joggers. And it goes without saying that the giant dragon creature is a metaphor for Joe Biden and the corruption of him and his disgusting family. So the message is obviously that whites and joggers should join forces on November 3rd to defeat Joe Biden and then we can all live in peace and prosperity. Thank you and God bless.

• 9Worf
  • 5Picard
  • 2Pathetic
Reactions: 17 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Fantastic start to the season. Insane that we get this much character development on the Tusken Raiders, the savages of the planet. You've got to be licking your chops at the fact that they shot one of the big three wads character wise in the first episode. This season is going to be a doozy. And Olyphant was perfect as Cobb Vanth and they did a great job of telling his backstory quickly and clearly for those who didn't get a taste of him from Aftermath.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Great start to the second season. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to more.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm of mixed mind about this episode. It did fuck all for the plot. Just padding. But it was great to bring in old planets/races. That was pretty cool.

• 1Seriously?

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm of mixed mind about this episode. It did fuck all for the plot. Just padding. But it was great to bring in old planets/races. That was pretty cool.
Given the number of MMOs and hours we’ve all put in, a little side questing for the mandalorian wont hurt my feelings.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Very good episode and very poignant right before the election. Great message as well. It is clear the hard-working people of the mining town represent the blue-collar workers of America, or Trump's base. And since the Sand People do nothing but loot and steal and can't even speak basic English, it's clear that they represent America's joggers. And it goes without saying that the giant dragon creature is a metaphor for Joe Biden and the corruption of him and his disgusting family. So the message is obviously that whites and joggers should join forces on November 3rd to defeat Joe Biden and then we can all live in peace and prosperity. Thank you and God bless.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf