The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
3.87 star(s) Rating: 3.87/5 31 Votes
Title: The Mandalorian

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2019-12-31

Creator: Jon Favreau

Overview: After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
no-poster.jpg

Title: Star Wars live-action TV series

Creator: George Lucas

Overview: The Star Wars live-action television series is a project which has been in fluctuating stages of development at Lucasfilm since 2005, when George Lucas announced plans for a television series set between the prequel trilogy and the original trilogy of Star Wars. Unlike the films, the story does not center on the Skywalker saga, but instead explores criminal and political power struggles in the aftermath of the fall of the Republic.

In 2011, Lucas stated that development has been delayed awaiting advances in technology and reduction in costs and Rick McCallum, the Star Wars and Red Tails producer then involved with the project, indicated that it would be at least another "three or four years".

Following The Walt Disney Company's acquisition of Lucasfilm, ABC Studios' president Paul Lee stated in early 2013 that the project was being reviewed for development.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
They have Favreau (Iron Man 1) and Taika Waititi (Thor 3). Like, yes fucking please. I wonder though if it's a true Mandalorian or if it's Fett or a Fett clone. Whatever, as long as they make a decent episodic Star Wars show with an anti-hero lead, it could be pretty fucking cool.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
This is what Taika Waititi was commited to, which is why he couldn't do GoTG3 (who knows if that was an option, but hes the man we all wanted)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They have Favreau (Iron Man 1) and Taika Waititi (Thor 3). Like, yes fucking please. I wonder though if it's a true Mandalorian or if it's Fett or a Fett clone. Whatever, as long as they make a decent episodic Star Wars show with an anti-hero lead, it could be pretty fucking cool.
Dave Filoni is also involved so that's another plus right there. I have high hopes for this, too high.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Gun is the gun BobaFett had in the SW Holiday Special in his first appearance. Thats pretty hot. Aside from that, best Mando is Sabine IMO so not sure if like.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Kevin Sorbo got his Hercubod back he would be a good Mandalorian, for sure.
For some reason the one photo we have here reminded me of Hercules/Xena and to a lesser extent Firefly - I imagined a series to that caliber where 'Fett is wandering the land, collecting bounties, getting into situations, and sometimes even lending a hand. This generation's equivalent to live action series following Saturday morning cartoons.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
For some reason the one photo we have here reminded me of Hercules/Xena and to a lesser extent Firefly - I imagined a series to that caliber where 'Fett is wandering the land, collecting bounties, getting into situations, and sometimes even lending a hand. This generation's equivalent to live action series following Saturday morning cartoons.

That photo gives me the same vibe. Very much has a 90s TV promo photo feel.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database