The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fadaar

That guy
Whatever happens, the Ahsoka in this show will not live up to her awesomness in Clone Wars and will disappoint everyone.

I think Filoni knows well enough how badly it could backfire. I expect the role to be fairly limited and not action oriented.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
First test fitting today. I printed and painted all the armor and my wife sewed up all the cloth parts. Still a lot of work left to do but it's getting there.

IMG_5000.JPG

• 23Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 23 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
and nobody in the industry (read peple who wish to keep getting work) have gone on record saying filming on The Batman stopped because Pattinson looks like a methhead and doesnt match up with the stunt doubles even remotely. they're saying filming stopped due to the kungflu. there are a lot of rumors about people being difficult to work with. Brie Larsen , Bruce Willis and even Downey Jr all get shit on in rumors.

My favorite shithead actress is Sean Young. There used to be a blog about whatever happened to so and so actor. This guy wrote an article about Sean Young. The funny part? She read it and was drunk and unpleasant to him via email. What kind of nutcase sits there googling themselves day after day?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My favorite shithead actress is Sean Young. There used to be a blog about whatever happened to so and so actor. This guy wrote an article about Sean Young. The funny part? She read it and was drunk and unpleasant to him via email. What kind of nutcase sits there googling themselves day after day?
somebody as batshit crazy as Sean Young. she really wanted to play Catwoman for Batman 2. Tim Burton said no, we have our Catwoman, Michelle Pfeiffer. so Sean Young gets a Catwoman costume made for her and shows up to the studio in costume to show how Catwoman she really is.

SY_Catw3.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do, plus I just like making stuff. After I wear it I'll make a mannequin to show off the outfit, I have a basement full of weird shit.

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
somebody as batshit crazy as Sean Young. she really wanted to play Catwoman for Batman 2. Tim Burton said no, we have our Catwoman, Michelle Pfeiffer. so Sean Young gets a Catwoman costume made for her and shows up to the studio in costume to show how Catwoman she really is.

SY_Catw3.jpg
Another nutcase is Linda Fiorentino. She thought she was the reason MIB did so well, and actually told the producers she should star in MIBII. Her career vanished after that.

Here's the SY article. He pinned her comment, LOL

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another nutcase is Linda Fiorentino. She thought she was the reason MIB did so well, and actually told the producers she should star in MIBII. Her career vanished after that.
Seen all sorts of different variations of why she supposedly wasn't in MIB2, but she was also already 39 by the time of MIB and would have been 44 in MIB2. Her career got off to a very late start and I wouldn't be surprised if her age held her back just as much as anything else.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Here's the SY article. He pinned her comment, LOL

well, i want to say she's crazy, but at the time everyone did expect her to return in the sequel, she had good chemistry with Smith and i was disappointed she wasnt in the sequel, but by NO means was she the draw of that film. thats just ridiculous and she should have shut her piehole if she thought that was true.
and yeah Sean Young was a cutie, but cuties are a dime a dozen in Hollywood and whether she really really really thought she should have been catwoman, she didnt make the cut and should have moved on. nobody owes her shit.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She would have hit her last fuckable day during MIB2 release. Can't have that.

Especially for press tours and promotion. That'd be the biggest reason to axe her, even if she worked in the role for the sequel.

Fucker

Log Wizard
well, i want to say she's crazy, but at the time everyone did expect her to return in the sequel, she had good chemistry with Smith and i was disappointed she wasnt in the sequel, but by NO means was she the draw of that film. thats just ridiculous and she should have shut her piehole if she thought that was true.
and yeah Sean Young was a cutie, but cuties are a dime a dozen in Hollywood and whether she really really really thought she should have been catwoman, she didnt make the cut and should have moved on. nobody owes her shit.
She actually said it. She found out the hard way that only top stars get to be crazy and still work.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Seen all sorts of different variations of why she supposedly wasn't in MIB2, but she was also already 39 by the time of MIB and would have been 44 in MIB2. Her career got off to a very late start and I wouldn't be surprised if her age held her back just as much as anything else.
On top of all that, she was not easy to work with. Her personality checked all the wrong boxes.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
She was contracted for some Indy film for when they were going to shoot MiB 2. When they decided to bring Tommy Lee Jones back he did not want to work with her because she was "tempestuous." The only one who has outright said anything bad about her was Smith though.

• 1Like