The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm with Frenzied Wombat. Her main crime was getting fatter and fatter. It is very easy to marginalize a fat woman with shitty opinions.

She should start claiming she was fired for getting fat if she wants her job back.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Four middle-aged sisters primarily, though hanging out with pretty much any 30+ year old Dallas chick will almost guarantee some form of exposure to these "products".
As someone who dates a 30+ yr old Dallas chick, I can confirm.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
you know this mostly stems from her refusal to put pronouns in her bio
It's actually pretty irritating that this point is what gets lost. The woke/sjw crowd wanted ownership of Gina and she wouldn't play along so they took her by force.

They wanted her to play by the make believe rules they live by and she wouldn't. its not even like she was rude about it she initially just politely declined to comment, basically just saying it's a personal matter to her. If you want to announce sexual orientation or identity, good on you but that's not what she's on social media for.

The crowd got REAL testy and so she tried to bring some levity into it saying she identifies as a star wars droid (hence the beep boop boop thing). She was more or less trying to side step the whole conversation to talk more about how happy she is to be apart of the staw wars universe.

But because the REAL aspies of the world are sjw's, they went on a crusade against her

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'm with Frenzied Wombat. Her main crime was getting fatter and fatter. It is very easy to marginalize a fat woman with shitty opinions.

She should start claiming she was fired for getting fat if she wants her job back.
Or she could drop a #metoo bomb on them for the lols. Clock is ticking on this show because the main character is nuts, anyway.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
you know this mostly stems from her refusal to put pronouns in her bio
Well she put beep/bop/boop or something in hers, so she was not refusing, she was mocking.

Mine says if/then/else.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Has Gina posted yet about what sort of diet regime she'll be going on after her recent firing? Nobody wants a fatso in hollywood.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Has Gina posted yet about what sort of diet regime she'll be going on after her recent firing? Nobody wants a fatso in hollywood.
I mean she'll go back to being a recluse. She doesn't need to work. Who is gonna hire her anyway now? She's got her Hollywood Scarlet Letter and can join the likes of James Woods being blacklisted.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mean she'll go back to being a recluse. She doesn't need to work. Who is gonna hire her anyway now? She's got her Hollywood Scarlet Letter and can join the likes of James Woods being blacklisted.
Big yikes. Fucking landwhale incoming...

• 1Cringe

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh well, Disney+ is canceled now. I realize a few people canceling isn't even a rounding error for Disney+, much less Disney, but it's not to hurt them, it's to maintain my self-respect.

Gina did nothing wrong. On the contrary I think she made an incredibly good point. Guess it hit too close to home.

• 6Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I have Hulu Live and it now seems Disney+ is bundled with it whether I want it or not. Just got an email yesterday notifying me.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Hollywood loves fat, loud women...but only if they aren't conservative.

gjh.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The thing that makes it better is the Star Wars Facebook page promotes all these articles lol