The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oldbased

> Than U
Bing search showed me those wonderful tits. So outside of that, worth watching?
Quentin in Magicians is married to her so he gets to play nipple twister with that most nights. At least I hope he does.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, it's worth the time.

It wanders into annoying maybe 3 or 4 times in 2 seasons, but wanders back out again quickly. That's about the worst thing I can say about it. Otherwise... It's just well done and all around pleasant.

It is possible that when it gets annoying that is intentional, too. Gotta have SOME salt in the dough. I didn't think about it too hard.

The term "light hearted" usually means stupid and devoid of consideration of serious issues. this is,light hearted but not that sort of cheap sentimentality. These writers do light hearted by being smart and not being afraid of serious issues. And all of the actors are great. Good actors elevate bad material, so you give a good actor good material and watch the magic happen.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Bing search showed me those wonderful tits. So outside of that, worth watching?
Quentin in Magicians is married to her so he gets to play nipple twister with that most nights. At least I hope he does.

No.... And they don't show up again....

It's woke femanatzi big city Jew girl going her thing. No relationship or even really any job brings her contentment or happiness or anything, it's a typical cylindrical drama for drama sake with a Jew girl that has nice ninja tits you never see - that can curse well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reminds me of seinfield. They get 3 people in a room and everyone yells at each other at an accelerated tempo confusing each other about nothing. Also only 8 episodes.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Reminds me of seinfield. They get 3 people in a room and everyone yells at each other at an accelerated tempo confusing each other about nothing. Also only 8 episodes.
There is an episode in season 3 with the guy who plays George Costanza, and it's like literally ripped from Seinfeld. I got a pretty good laugh

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rachel Brosnahan has an awesome body. But ever since I saw her on House of Cards I cant help but think her face looks too much like a dude for my taste.

faille

Molten Core Raider
pretty awesome ending.
Just when I thought she'd pulled it off by not bombing in that last show.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Started watching this last night. Not too bad. This chic's tits are the goods.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Still good. The parents are fucking perfect.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Still good. The parents are fucking perfect.
Yeah when you can cast both Tony Shaloub and Kevin Pollak in supporting roles you are ahead of the pack.

Edit: her actual stand-up parts are some of the best parts of the show.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Still good, but the man bashing is off the charts so far.

Yea the side characters are the best parts of the show to me, especially Abe.

• 1Like

Hekotat

The communion wafer gag with Abe had me in tears. The side characters are definitely the best part of this show.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Watched the majority of this with the lady. Tits in episode 1 were amazing, and then sadly you don't see them again.

Some underhanded woke shit aside, it's sorta unbelievable how they really went into the worst parts of the characters. They were all, aside from her ex-husband, fairly smart and aware people, and now they're all just idiots. Her father especially. Great character, turned into an absolute dumbass.

The show has its moments.

Hekotat

Watched the majority of this with the lady. Tits in episode 1 were amazing, and then sadly you don't see them again.

Some underhanded woke shit aside, it's sorta unbelievable how they really went into the worst parts of the characters. They were all, aside from her ex-husband, fairly smart and aware people, and now they're all just idiots. Her father especially. Great character, turned into an absolute dumbass.

The show has its moments.

I think that's what make the characters so relatable, their ability to completely fuck themselves over due to their choices based on emotion or desire. As well as many of them reminding me of characters from my only family.

I realized the other day that I never really laugh at anything Midge does, it's always the side characters that keep me entertained as well as the time period. She does do a good job acting as a spoiled, ignorant woman. The woke shit doesn't help.

• 1Like