The Marvels (2023)

Sterling

El Presidente
Thor 2 wasn't particularly good but it's not as aggressively annoying as Captain Marvel was. None of this shit including WW1984 is anywhere near as bad as Catwoman.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CM was worse than Thor 2. At least Thor 2 had that cool buff dude as a villain.

No. Thor 2 was absolutely the fucking worst. It was part of why Thor 3 was actually so great, because it was such a bounce back from the utter shit movie that the 2nd one was. I can't even believe thinking about it even now how much of a jump Thor 3 was, great first time watch that was.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this year's Flash is easily worse than Thor 2, WW84 and would give give Catwoman a run for her money. then you have those later Xmen movies. there is a lot of shit to parse for superhero movies worst of the worst. lets just call them all bad and move on. we havent had a decent superhero movie in years.

Merrith

this year's Flash is easily worse than Thor 2, WW84 and would give give Catwoman a run for her money. then you have those later Xmen movies. there is a lot of shit to parse for superhero movies worst of the worst. lets just call them all bad and move on. we havent had a decent superhero movie in years.

What do we mean by years? Last Spiderman was pretty good.

Merrith

that came out in december 2021. almost two years ago.

"we havn't had a decent superhero movie in years" "almost two years ago"

I'm going to give this a pass b/c other than that one, I'm not sure I could name another good one.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I'm going to give this a pass b/c other than that one, I'm not sure I could name another good one.

I'm not.

Counting to 2 is some shit even Chuk should be able to do. Wtf

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im putting on guardians 3 now, sorry that movie hit a nerve. i will admit Beastie boys music sucks since its in so many movies

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i know some here are anally retentive and 1 year 11 months doesnt count as 2 years, but its close enough for me to be years. and yeah man. what the hell else was decent? its just lots of noises and crappy CG anymore. we used to get something of a story that meant something. they pushed this multiverse so hard, im not even sure No Way Home is fun to watch anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Holy hell where has my life gone that it’s been 2 years since that came out.

• 1Like

Merrith

i know some here are anally retentive and 1 year 11 months doesnt count as 2 years, but its close enough for me to be years. and yeah man. what the hell else was decent? its just lots of noises and crappy CG anymore. we used to get something of a story that meant something. they pushed this multiverse so hard, im not even sure No Way Home is fun to watch anymore.

well, you made it read like YEARS...as in 5+. if you had said a couple of years nobody would have blinked.

But agree in general about most of the recent movies.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
well, you made it read like YEARS...as in 5+. if you had said a couple of years nobody would have blinked.

But agree in general about most of the recent movies.
2 or more qualifies for plurality. Chuk;

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Picard

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Another person that can't count to 2, what the hell's going on in this thread?
Sure I can, watch;

1) ,,|,
2) ,|,,

Also, anything over 1 counts as being into the second year AND for efficiency I am rounding up.

Chuk is right, I know it's hard to accept but it's okay. The wound will heal in time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users