The Marvels (2023)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sure I can, watch;

1) ,,|,
2) ,|,,

Also, anything over 1 counts as being into the second year AND for efficiency I am rounding up.

Chuk is right, I know it's hard to accept but it's okay. The wound will heal in time.

Oh cool, you're gonna pretend like you're not retarded and double down on this stupid shit. Pretending like "in its second year" is somehow the same thing. Just accept you said something stupid and stop shitting up such a prestigious thread

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
stop shitting up such a prestigious thread
Justin Timberlake What GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
ok you retards in 6 weeks when it hits Dec 17th it'll have been two years since the US release of No Way Home. i don't think we're getting a non-shit Marvel film in that timeframe so lets just go with the word 'years' being correct.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ok you retards in 6 weeks when it hits Dec 17th it'll have been two years since the US release of No Way Home. i don't think we're getting a non-shit Marvel film in that timeframe so lets just go with the word 'years' being correct.

No way holmes!

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Do the animated ones count? I though the 2nd Miles Morales movie was good, queer flags and speculations on Gwen having a dick not withstanding. Plus it was less than 12 months ago so rounds to singular year.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Do the animated ones count? I though the 2nd Miles Morales movie was good, queer flags and speculations on Gwen having a dick not withstanding. Plus it was less than 12 months ago so rounds to singular year.

We're all about technicalities here, so it falls under "superhero movie" and released less than half a year ago therefore it's rounded down to 0 years

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
-sighs-
why cant my fan club be full of hot latina chix? why it gotta be full of old gay men?

• 2Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wrong. While many of you complained about Flash (mainly about the actor), it really wasn't a bad movie, all things considered. Thor 2, on the other hand...
i know we went through this, but yes, the actor is the worst thing. he's also in 99% of the movie, and there are two of them. so while Keaton was cool, Sasha was cool. Zod was ok, but phoning in his performance, Barry's mom is decent too, its all tainted by double Mad Goose Wizard. its poisoned. the CGI is abdominal too.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
-sighs-
why cant my fan club be full of hot latina chix? why it gotta be full of old gay men?
Typical of a fucking retard to think people throwing shit at the clown constitutes a fan club. Try not having shit takes every single day and the "fan club" will disappear.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Does your fan club give out fedoras to new members?
they just sniff up my butt and follow every word i post waiting for their gay moment to come out of the closet. no fedoras. which is ok, i have filled up my quota of fedoras . the wool Indy fedora i bought last year is pretty much the best one i have. its nice and warm, looks cool and i can fold it up and put it in my pocket. i am covered for everything now. i think a few more beanies and i will be done looking for hats. now i just buy exceptional quality hats or very interesting ones. most recent hat purchase was a vintage LL bean flat cap from the 70s. its knitted wool and super comfy and warm.
iu

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Cringe

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Man, Thor 2 wasn't anywhere near as bad as several of the recent Marvel movies (including Captain Marvel), let alone shit like Catwoman, Birds of Prey, or WW84. I know it isn't a good movie but I don't want to straight up kill myself if I see parts of it either. Like I might for some of these other movies.

I'd watch Thor 2 on repeat before I watched Captain Marvel again, let alone fucking Eternals or Catwoman.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man, Thor 2 wasn't anywhere near as bad as several of the recent Marvel movies (including Captain Marvel), let alone shit like Catwoman, Birds of Prey, or WW84. I know it isn't a good movie but I don't want to straight up kill myself if I see parts of it either. Like I might for some of these other movies.

I'd watch Thor 2 on repeat before I watched Captain Marvel again, let alone fucking Eternals or Catwoman.

Haven't seen Eternals, so I can't comment. We've also established Catwoman as pretty much the end all be all for shit superhero movies.

Of all the Marvel movies pre Endgame, though? Thor 2 easily clears as the worst.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Haven't seen Eternals, so I can't comment. We've also established Catwoman as pretty much the end all be all for shit superhero movies.

Of all the Marvel movies pre Endgame, though? Thor 2 easily clears as the worst.
you're harshing way too much on Thor 2. look i love the Cap movies. i saw all three in the theater, but the first Cap isnt so good. in fact its kind of shitty in parts. thats in the context of when it was released. it became way better in the context of Winter Soldier being released. if you look at Thor 2 in the timeline of its release. yeah its not so hot eirhter. i saw that movie a few times. first time, it sucked. second time i saw it after Ragnarok and it wasnt bad anymore. give it another looksee.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
you're harshing way too much on Thor 2. look i love the Cap movies. i saw all three in the theater, but the first Cap isnt so good. in fact its kind of shitty in parts. thats in the context of when it was released. it became way better in the context of Winter Soldier being released. if you look at Thor 2 in the timeline of its release. yeah its not so hot eirhter. i saw that movie a few times. first time, it sucked. second time i saw it after Ragnarok and it wasnt bad anymore. give it another looksee.

I agree the first Cap movie has some problems, but it's nowhere near as bad as Thor 2 was. Maybe some of that is because it was the first and the following two Cap movies were much better than the first, whereas Thor 2 was a drop off from the original Thor (which was no great movie either, but it wasn't bad). The fact that Thor 3 was such a monster leap to the good has only made Thor 2 even worse in my mind every time I've seen it since.