The Marvels (2023)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gal Gadot STILL isn't gonna fuck you.
OMG yes, i know. but i can still like her movie and claim she did it better than boybody Brie! and didnt have a horrible supersuit.
iu

iu

• 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
OMG yes, i know. but i can still like her movie and claim she did it better than boybody Brie! and didnt have a horrible supersuit.
iu

iu
Only if you disregard WW 1984 which sucked worse than all of the last MCU phase.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Only if you disregard WW 1984 which sucked worse than all of the last MCU phase.
WW84 is still better than phase 4. i could at least watch that movie. plus it was only one movie. phase 4 was 3 years of constant shit.

plus WW84 was doomed to fail because they casted the chick from Ghostbusters2016 as one of the villains.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

starting to see more article leaks about the alleged Thanos tie ins, seems like Disney is getting desperate

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
WW84 is still better than phase 4. i could at least watch that movie. plus it was only one movie. phase 4 was 3 years of constant shit.

plus WW84 was doomed to fail because they casted the chick from Ghostbusters2016 as one of the villains.

No, no, no.

WW84 is not only the worst superhero movie which is saying a lot because Cat Woman was fucking awful too, but it is THE worst movie I have ever seen. I had hopes for it because I thought the first one was the best of "synderverse", but fuck, I'm glad I waited to watch it on Max because I would have been pissed had I paid money at the theater for it.

Only good thing to come out of that movie was Kristen Wiig in that black miniskirt.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, no, no.

WW84 is not only the worst superhero movie which is saying a lot because Cat Woman was fucking awful too, but it is THE worst movie I have ever seen. I had hopes for it because I thought the first one was the best of "synderverse", but fuck, I'm glad I waited to watch it on Max because I would have been pissed had I paid money at the theater for it.

Only good thing to come out of that movie was Kristen Wiig in that black miniskirt.
you havent seen enough bad movies to make that assessment. i grew up on bad movies. while WW84 is a very bad film. its still just a bad film among many others that are just as bad or worse. i wouldnt even rank it as the worst superhero film or the worst female led superhero film.

Goatface

gal as ww could carry a movie with the most basic of stories. they had to work hard to make that mess. being that big of a disappointment made it worse.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Astro has a blind spot for WW84 because being inhabited by the ghost of Chris Pine and then raped by Gal Gadot is somehow the most likely scenario on the list of "How to get m'lady to notice me."

• 2Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm glad I waited to watch it on Max because I would have been pissed had I paid money at the theater for it.

Pretty sure it came to Max the same day it was released in theaters. Either way, Chuk telling other people they shouldn't assess movies is some funny shit

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure it came to Max the same day it was released in theaters. Either way, Chuk telling other people they shouldn't assess movies is some funny shit

Oh, that is right. I forgot about it being released at the same time. I just remembered MAX wasn't charging extra to watch it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Astro has a blind spot for WW84 because being inhabited by the ghost of Chris Pine and then raped by Gal Gadot is somehow the most likely scenario on the list of "How to get m'lady to notice me."
this is stupid. you people equate horrible movie, but not the worst in history to "astro is in love so he likes this movie!" fucking pathetic. my fan club here is getting scary. you people need a new hobby

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The worst movie is Deathproof if you watch it as intended as a double bill after Planet Terror.

Wonder Woman 2 can't be that disappointing. Captain Marvel was fine in comparison.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The worst movie is Deathproof if you watch it as intended as a double bill after Planet Terror.

Wonder Woman 2 can't be that disappointing. Captain Marvel was fine in comparison.
Captain Marvel isnt a bad movie. its just boring and Brie is horrible in it. its also a misrepresentation of the marketing. on its own with a different actress and better costume with no Endgame must see marketing. its completely fine.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Captain Marvel isnt a bad movie. its just boring and Brie is horrible in it. its also a misrepresentation of the marketing. on its own with a different actress and better costume with no Endgame must see marketing. its completely fine.
This is wrong.

Captain Marvel is a bad movie.

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, no, no.

WW84 isn't even close to being worse than Catwoman.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is wrong.

Captain Marvel is a bad movie.

There's always levels of bad. We just like to exaggerate sometimes as things move in and out of "normal shitty" to "we fucking hate everything about it right now".

Case in point, when everyone tries to claim Captain Marvel was the worst of the pre Endgame Marvel movies...Thor 2 exists. When people shit on WW84, the fucking Halle Berry Catwoman movie exists.

joz123

Potato del Grande
There's always levels of bad. We just like to exaggerate sometimes as things move in and out of "normal shitty" to "we fucking hate everything about it right now".

Case in point, when everyone tries to claim Captain Marvel was the worst of the pre Endgame Marvel movies...Thor 2 exists. When people shit on WW84, the fucking Halle Berry Catwoman movie exists.
CM was worse than Thor 2. At least Thor 2 had that cool buff dude as a villain.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i always give Thor 2 a pass because it had Dark Elves in it. i had a DE mask for most of my EQ days and my alts were DEs. DEs in movies is just cool.

• 1Pathetic

Caliane

ww84 is not even as remotely bad as Black adam.

ww84 has a couple good ideas here and there. it could be salvaged. plot is mostly ok. just needed to get rid of the rape, the terrible use of Cheetah, tighten up and make better use of being set in 84, make the whole wishing thing a bit more coherent.