The Marvels (2023)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Lets look at this shit psychologically. Women just dont relate to these "hero" or these badass women that kick mens ass like Schwarzenegger did in the 80s. Thats all guy stuff. Average woman will roll her eyes at this shit, There might be a few here and there that like this shit, just like there will be a few guys that like this shit too, but overall women just cant relate to this shit. Women want to see cute shit, kids, marriage, rom coms, the next bachelor and the drama that ensues, shit like that. This is why baby yoda was a huge hit with women. ITs a lose lose for them to be making movies like this. Because men hate the shit and women doubly so.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1697881202987.jpeg

The writers used to be men. Now they're mams as much as their stories are for women.

• 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just don't understand how women writers are so fail that they can't write stories for other women to relate to.it used to be you get some swole beefcake guy with no shirt on fall in love with the deepest looking chick within 20 miles and women would cum in their theater seats and tell all their friends about how hot the guy was and then all of a sudden more packs of women show up to see that movie. That's how chick flicks work for the last century. How do you fuck that up?

joz123

Potato del Grande
I just don't understand how women writers are so fail that they can't write stories for other women to relate to.it used to be you get some swole beefcake guy with no shirt on fall in love with the deepest looking chick within 20 miles and women would cum in their theater seats and tell all their friends about how hot the guy was and then all of a sudden more packs of women show up to see that movie. That's how chick flicks work for the last century. How do you fuck that up?
Hallmark Channel exists for a reason. It's by women for women. Women don't give a shit about a 100 pound woman becoming Thor or one becoming Captain Marvel who gets swatted away like a fly by Thanos.

• 3Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just don't understand how women writers are so fail that they can't write stories for other women to relate to.
Because most women lack any sort of self awareness and don't know what the fuck they want. That's how they managed to push feminism on the world that just made themselves miserable.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tldr women cant relate to media unless they literally see themselves in it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

thats why the nerd girl ugly duckling story always sells. most chicks are a 4 or less. the beefcake guy falling for the ugly chick over the hot bitch he was railing for several years is every woman's fantasy. they see themselves as that ugly yet secretly super hot chick who can lure men away from lava 10s. its the most basic story ever and it works every time. and female writers cant figure that out.

maybe they just cant admit to themselves that they are just that easy.

• 3Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
thats why the nerd girl ugly duckling story always sells. most chicks are a 4 or less. the beefcake guy falling for the ugly chick over the hot bitch he was railing for several years is every woman's fantasy. they see themselves as that ugly yet secretly super hot chick who can lure men away from lava 10s. its the most basic story ever and it works every time. and female writers cant figure that out.

My wife is in denial about this stuff when I mention what the female power fantasy is after some sort of woke reboot upsets me.

"The female power fantasy is having a nice life and being left alone"

But then she watches stuff like Dirty Dancing.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My wife is in denial about this stuff when I mention what the female power fantasy is after some sort of woke reboot upsets me.

"The female power fantasy is having a nice life and being left alone"

But then she watches stuff like Dirty Dancing.
Dirty Dancing, The Notebook and the like are catnip to women, Chris Evans before he became Cap was in quite a few romcoms and the women were very excited about it. women went to see Wonder Woman, but they didnt go to see Wonder Woman, Patty Jenkins at least had the good sense to put Chris Pine in there as Steve Trevor. girls didnt want to see a lava 10 get the beefcake, but they were willing to watch her lose her beefcake as he heroically sacrificed himself for her. more i think about it, judging how WW84 went, maybe she had nothing to do with that subplot. because it actually made a good story. that dumb as shit fight at the end was more her forte.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If Marvel was smart, they wouldn't have 3 chicks fighting a chick villain. it would be a dude villain who had a relationship with CM or Black Marvel and the chicks end up fighting each other over him while he ripped up shit. then they come together to fight him and break up the love triangle. ya know. add some depth to this hollow story. and replace Fury already. dude is still somehow around while everyone else got replaced. they destroyed his character, bring in somebody with more life left in him. not the brit chick from secret invasion either. she's a good actress, but she isnt a good replacement.

• 1Direct to DVD

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That worked out great for Birds of Prey...

Montage Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
i never saw that thing, but wasnt it some campy schlock too? i was thinking more like Robocop 2. Kane has his cute sidepiece and then ends up a monster. she tries to make it work with him, but he sees through it and breaks her neck. or in The Fly when Jeff Goldblum becomes a plate of mashed potatoes and Geena Davis still tries to pretend like its no big deal. or like Return Of The Living Dead 2 where the dude becomes a zombie and convinces his gf its ok if she lets him eat her brains just a little. funny shit like that. all those films are fun.

• 1Direct to DVD

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Women will tell you war movies are boring, they can’t even comprehend being in a war, on some level they probably don’t even accept it as a real thing

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Women will tell you war movies are boring, they can’t even comprehend being in a war, on some level they probably don’t even accept it as a real thing
What does that even mean? Accept it as a real thing? What kind of dumb fucking bimbos do you people hang around?

• 4Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Lego elves was great for that. The characters, while still lego figures, were realistic. Not blocky. My daughter used to love Lego elves until they cancelled it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Marvel was smart, they wouldn't have 3 chicks fighting a chick villain. it would be a dude villain who had a relationship with CM or Black Marvel and the chicks end up fighting each other over him while he ripped up shit. then they come together to fight him and break up the love triangle. ya know. add some depth to this hollow story. and replace Fury already. dude is still somehow around while everyone else got replaced. they destroyed his character, bring in somebody with more life left in him. not the brit chick from secret invasion either. she's a good actress, but she isnt a good replacement.
Or...just stop trying to market superhero movies to women? It's never going to happen.

Women aren't drawn to action movies. We used to acknowledge that.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Or...just stop trying to market superhero movies to women? It's never going to happen.

Women aren't drawn to action movies. We used to acknowledge that.

Disney bought Star Wars and Marvel to appeal more to males, and now they're trying to make their male targeted brands target women.

Fucking retarded

• 4Like