The Marvels (2023)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
"Cast: Brie Larson, Iman Vellani, Teyonah Parris, Samuel L. Jackson, Lashana Lynch, Zawe Ashton, Park Seo-jun, Shamier Anderson, Mohan Kapur, Zenobia Shroff, Saagar Shaikh"

1 white person, 6 blacks, 3 pakistanis/indians, 1 asian

• 2Worf
  • 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Juvarisx

Florida

I mean I guess it could be but that would really be a deep cut. That dude is in two total comics and is a general. This villain is wielding a Universal Weapon (An Accuser staff that all Accusers use), so its likely another. Marvel comics has created a couple female Accusers in the past few years so I am thinking it is probably more in that direction.

Marvel themselves havent announced the character she is playing so anything you see online is a guess at best.

Goatface

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I will say this for it: I love that beastie boys remix. I need a longer version of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is one of those trailers where you see some good points but just know it will be fucked up.

• 1Solidarity

Juvarisx

Florida
it is part of the press release they put out today

Weird, well its strange that they would bother, maybe an easter egg for fans or something. Its such a minor character (i mean real minor lol) that who really cares.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It didn't look that bad to me to be honest...maybe aside from first CGI scene of Monica in the space suit, that looked so fake.

I said this a few times in the Ms. Marvel tv show, but the girl playing Kamala is great, she has that innocence when something cool happens, or disgusting with cat. I really like that casting.

Still low expectation but slightly higher than before the trailer.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It didn't look that bad to me to be honest...maybe aside from first CGI scene of Monica in the space suit, that looked so fake.

I said this a few times in the Ms. Marvel tv show, but the girl playing Kamala is great, she has that innocence when something cool happens, or disgusting with cat. I really like that casting.

Still low expectation but slightly higher than before the trailer.
I'll never understand people that post like this. L Lenardo said something similar earlier in the thread.

We all know fucking exactly what this movie will be. It is the same bullshit they have been pushing since Endgame except worse because it has the worst actress in the MCU. Every post that muses on it being "not as bad as expected" is from someone that must live a completely uncritical life and must be constantly surprised how their expectations are subverted. It is the same people who continue to tune in to Star Wars shit.

If you pay money for this movie then you are a gigantic retard.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if this movie will pass the reverse bechnel test.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
"I don't love the direction Marvel is going with this nonsense, but I'll still go see the movie in the theater."

Jesus Christ people...

• 6Like
  • 6Worf
  • 2Great Review
Reactions: 13 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"I don't love the direction Marvel is going with this nonsense, but I'll still go see the movie in the theater."

Jesus Christ people...
I'm just waiting for Xarpolis to mention he already pre ordered the "steelbook" for this.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I like these movies coming out. Always looking forward to RLM watching it and Mike rambling incoherently about it for 30 minutes.
Since Infinity War I only skipped through a few marvel movies on long flights and they all sucked. No idea who watches this in the cinema and actually likes these movies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I like these movies coming out. Always looking forward to RLM watching it and Mike rambling incoherently about it for 30 minutes.
Since Infinity War I only skipped through a few marvel movies on long flights and they all sucked. No idea who watches this in the cinema and actually likes these movies.
people who are unable to tell their kids no for fear of disappointing them and looking like a bad parent, so they take them to every Marvel film there is, good or bad. people who dont really care about what movie is playing as long as its something they can watch and shut off their brain for a few hours to as part of their weekly routine. then you have the diehards who feel they have invested 15 years of their life in this trash and think its too late to turn back now so they keep giving more and more of their money for this shit because they feel like "part of the story". i was like that with Pixar films for the longest time. it wasnt until Cars 3 that i realized, Pixar kinda sucks now and then after that homoeroitc merman story that Pixar isnt Pixar anymore and stopped watching their films. i missed the last 2, soon to be 3 and have no plans of ever watching them again. gotta start somewhere. break the circle and dont look back.

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm on the hype train for no other reason than Ms. Marvel. Captain Marvel was a bad movie, and Brie portrays her really... shitty. I don't care about black girl, but Ms. Marvel was a fun mini-series. I look forward to this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users