The Matrix reboot/remake

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only acceptable way to remake this is to have Keanu play Neo again, only this time he is John Wick when in the Matrix. And his cute puppy is a 165 pound homicidal rottweiler when he jacks in.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Considering all their other movies, Matrix seems more like an accident than anything.

It seems to parallel the success of Star Wars a little bit. Lucas didn't have enough Hand to fully control the making of the first three movies so that they turned out well. He clearly had more control in the third, as we see the fucking Ewoks come in and nearly flush the whole fucking series down the toilet. We should have seen the writing on the wall. The first two were practically an accident and never to be repeated (and time has confirmed this).

Now we have the Matrix which is a sci fi classic, and the follow-up two duds (although the third was at least passable, but the second was garbage and the cave orgy scene almost ruined the entire series by itself).

How in the hell does anyone in their right mind thing the Tranny Brothers are going to make a great reboot let alone a decent movie for mainstream audiences in any other universe ever again?

There is a literal 0% chance this could ever succeed. I would bet all I own on it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
When you look at that series of photos, the first one is like the day before they met with the S&M version of Harvey Weinstein.

Siliconemelons

wachowski-brothers-before-lana.jpg

xivpje5c8na01.jpg

matrix2.jpg

Wat...

Why...

So that's why they dropped referring to them as the "brothers" lol

Hollywood you are a scourge upon us all

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They wrote the Matrix as a well hidden metaphor for their struggle with their gender issues at a time where being trans was not a flag to be flown.

I can only imagine what shit they're going to put out now that they can abandon nuance and subtlety.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
JFC come up with some original

this is my complaint about 95% of the movies that come out anymore. can't remember the last time a truly new idea that was both good and successful came out. it's a sad state of affairs.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
this is my complaint about 95% of the movies that come out anymore. can't remember the last time a truly new idea that was both good and successful came out. it's a sad state of affairs.
Emily Blunt as Mary Poppins?

Chris

Potato del Grande
They wrote the Matrix as a well hidden metaphor for their struggle with their gender issues at a time where being trans was not a flag to be flown.
I think that's been retroactively added to the story later for woke points.

I think there was a character who flipped genders once entering the matrix, or was supposed to but it was cut... I think it's the white clothed lady or one of the extra black guys in the original?

So I'm not saying it's been totally invented, it was obviously on one of their minds, but I don't think the entire thing was written as a metaphor for it and the brother that transitioned second I would guess only did it because he got sucked into the ideology when the first brother transitioned.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

I can only imagine what shit they're going to put out now that they can abandon nuance and subtlety.
If sense8 gives any indication moist dildos may be involved.

• 2Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The only way a reboot/remake is acceptable is if they acknowledge it is like the 7th or later iteration of the Matrix, Keaunu was the 6th I think.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Trinity is dead and they don't have Lawrence Fishburne? He had almost nothing to do in the third film and I'm pretty sure he's a massive prick but I'd likes me some more Morpehous.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Trinity is dead and they don't have Lawrence Fishburne? He had almost nothing to do in the third film and I'm pretty sure he's a massive prick but I'd likes me some more Morpehous.
he's the worst character in john wick

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I haven't seen those but that's too bad. I didn't think he was any good in Predators or The Colony.

Still wouldn't mind another bit of Morpehous though!
no joke, he's so lazy he brought over his character from predators/the colony.

can you honestly tell me theres a difference between predators or the colony morpheus? no they feel the same? well it extends to john wick.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i'm pretty sure lawrence fishburn was blind drunk in his john wick scenes

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users