The Meg (2018)

spronk

FPS noob
2.20 star(s) Rating: 2.20/5 5 Votes
Title: The Meg (2018)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Jon Turteltaub

Cast: Jason Statham, Ruby Rose, Jessica McNamee, Robert Taylor, Rainn Wilson, Li Bingbing, Cliff Curtis, Masi Oka, Page Kennedy, Winston Chao, Rob Kipa-Williams, Tawanda Manyimo, Shuya Sophia Cai, Ólafur Darri Ólafsson, James Gaylyn, Steven A. Davis, Andrew Grainger, Yoson An, Glen Levy, Jeremy Tannenbaum, Mark Trotter, Christian Hipolito, Edwin Wright, Leand Macadaan, Dylan Thomas Knight, Ismael Ocanago, Tim Wong, Sui Fong Ivy Tsui, Raymond Vinton, Douglas Lee

Release: 2018-08-10

Plot: A deep sea submersible pilot revisits his past fears in the Mariana Trench, and accidentally unleashes the seventy foot ancestor of the Great White Shark believed to be extinct.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

I bet the Oscars snub this 2018 GOAT tier movie

It has Jason Statham, hot chinese actress, a kid, a black guy, a german scientist, and a giant shark. What else could you possibly need in a movie?

s5CzXoe.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I bet the Oscars snub this 2018 GOAT tier movie

It has Jason Statham, hot chinese actress, a kid, a black guy, a german scientist, and a giant shark. What else could you possibly need in a movie?

Take my money.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’ll be honest, I’m a sucker for shit like this. I be The this i saw going to be a lot more fun to watch than it has any right to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Love how the poster shows a cruise ship about to be consumed by a 3000ft shark.

That said, i'm in.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

All I could think of with that shark mouth under the cruise ship

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
huh li bingbing (what a name) is in Transformers 4, i may have a reason to finally watch that

oh snap she's in some of the newer resident evil movies too i guess

Li-Bingbing.jpg

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
huh li bingbing (what a name) is in Transformers 4, i may have a reason to finally watch that

oh snap she's in some of the newer resident evil movies too i guess

Li-Bingbing.jpg
Unless she's taking it in her ass in those movies, I'm going to say it's probably not worth watching.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also came to comment on the fact that her name is bingbing, but you beat me robot, first time I watched it I swore it was bingbong which is what I call my half asian son. Movies looks fun.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I remember reading this book when I was like 11. It's been in development hell for 20 fucking years?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database