The Men's rights thread, AKA destroy Feminism.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
A chick that wants a threesome with another dude, cheats on her man, and has a Tumblr account. For someone that's a racist shitlord you sure do date some serious degenerates lol.

Hey!

She was pure when I got her at 21, All she did was smoke weed and fuck me daily. I would come home to a clean house and folded laundry.

She started to go overboard when she moved in and didn't have to hide her smoking habits from her parents. She would smoke every fucking day and after a year of that I tried to slow her down because it was affecting her school.

She slowed down but I think it made her really unhappy, She started fucking my friend behind my back and when I found out and broke up with her they got together and now all they do is smoke weed and mooch of their parents.

She put on 50lbs and dyed her fucking beautiful blonde curls pink and made a tumblr because he had one. Started posting all this pro black pro tranny garbage when she used to love being called "My Ayran Princess"

She's a drop out now and has never had a job at age 26 her husband sells Yu gi Oh cards for his father and he pays their rent.

I've never seen someone purposely downgrade themselves so hard in life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Hey!

She was pure when I got her at 21, All she did was smoke weed and fuck me daily. I would come home to a clean house and folded laundry.

She started to go overboard when she moved in and didn't have to hide her smoking habits from her parents. She would smoke every fucking day and after a year of that I tried to slow her down because it was affecting her school.

She slowed down but I think it made her really unhappy, She started fucking my friend behind my back and when I found out and broke up with her they got together and now all they do is smoke weed and mooch of their parents.

She put on 50lbs and dyed her fucking beautiful blonde curls pink and made a tumblr because he had one. Started posting all this pro black pro tranny garbage when she used to love being called "My Ayran Princess"

She's a drop out now and has never had a job at age 26 her husband sells Yu gi Oh cards for his father and he pays their rent.

I've never seen someone purposely downgrade themselves so hard in life.

It's cool bruh, we've all dated psychos and degenerates. So she went from pothead White Nationalist to pothead Tumblr SJW? What planted the SJW mind virus seed, and don't Sadris/Mario have some shocktrooper squads to deal with these apostates?

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
It's cool bruh, we've all dated psychos and degenerates. So she went from pothead White Nationalist to pothead Tumblr SJW? What planted the SJW mind virus seed, and don't Sadris/Mario have some shocktrooper squads to deal with these apostates?
It's the god damned water I'm telling you. Even frogs turned gay.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

I just think that young suburban middle class white girls don't really have a personality ya know? They basically just parrot their boyfriends likes at the time.

I distrincy remember talking to her about it and saying it was her philosophy class that changed her mind when we broke up. (oh yeah she went from Accounting while dating me to Philosophy while dating him to drop out. )

I remember hanging out with her one day and saying something racist and then catching myself and apologizing and she gave me that "My boyfriend isn't here so I don't have to pretend to be a SJW" look and laughed.

Who knows what she really thinks anymore?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Thot genocide is a central plank of the alt-right platform

• 1Like