The Men's rights thread, AKA destroy Feminism.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nope forum is still not ready this thread yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It seems most of the MRA people are basically pussies, pussy-whipped and passive aggressive about it or just whiners. There's like 3-4 got their kids stolen by evil ex-wives in the group but that's about it.
Theres a very big overlap of the MRA cucks and the alt right pussies.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I mean we get to piss and shit standing up guys. Come on.

giphy.gif

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I had someone falsely accuse me of rape before.

Was an Ex girlfriend who got in touch with me after being broken up for a year. I invited her and her new boyfriend over to mend fences since her boyfriend was a former friend of mine.

Within two weeks she was fucking me while he was at work and she was trying to angle a threesome between us. On a friday her boyfriend gets off work at 11 but we fell asleep at my place and didn't drop her off at her car until midnight so she was late picking him up.

I don't know the specifics but she got caught or confessed to cheating and he forgave her and actually proposed. She texts me the next day in the morning saying I ruined her life etc and to never contact her again, So I did a very dumb thing and put them both on blast via facebook to our mutual friends.

She countered by writing a long email to every one of our friends saying I raped her multiple times and that she was going to the police and how she loves her fiance etc etc.

I had no idea what happened because I rarely saw our mutual friends anymore but apparently i was branded a rapist for a good six months until I stopped by the local hobby shop they all worked at and they told me about it.

very luckily for me Verizon backs up all my texts and I was able to show them unedited text logs of her cheating on him (her setting up dates, nude pictures etc) I also showed them that her boyfriend knew she cheated but forgave her and he knew she was not raped either.

They confronted them and kicked them out of the house they all rented and they got married and live someplace nearby.

After that happened she started posting sympathy bullshit on her tumblr about being a #rapesurvior etc and how the patriarchy means no one will believe her.

I spent $1200 on a lawyer to write a fucking letter to her and her husband saying if she accuses me again I will sue her and that's the last i've heard of her.

It's something I would not want anyone to go through and even though she never went to the police I still feel it did lasting damage to some of my personal relationships all because she got caught fucking around.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Was an Ex girlfriend who got in touch with me after being broken up for a year. I invited her and her new boyfriend over to mend fences since her boyfriend was a former friend of mine.

Within two weeks she was fucking me while he was at work and she was trying to angle a threesome between us. On a friday her boyfriend gets off work at 11 but we fell asleep at my place and didn't drop her off at her car until midnight so she was late picking him up.

I don't know the specifics but she got caught or confessed to cheating and he forgave her and actually proposed. She texts me the next day in the morning saying I ruined her life etc and to never contact her again, So I did a very dumb thing and put them both on blast via facebook to our mutual friends.

She countered by writing a long email to every one of our friends saying I raped her multiple times and that she was going to the police and how she loves her fiance etc etc.

I had no idea what happened because I rarely saw our mutual friends anymore but apparently i was branded a rapist for a good six months until I stopped by the local hobby shop they all worked at and they told me about it.

very luckily for me Verizon backs up all my texts and I was able to show them unedited text logs of her cheating on him (her setting up dates, nude pictures etc) I also showed them that her boyfriend knew she cheated but forgave her and he knew she was not raped either.

They confronted them and kicked them out of the house they all rented and they got married and live someplace nearby.

After that happened she started posting sympathy bullshit on her tumblr about being a #rapesurvior etc and how the patriarchy means no one will believe her.

I spent $1200 on a lawyer to write a fucking letter to her and her husband saying if she accuses me again I will sue her and that's the last i've heard of her.

It's something I would not want anyone to go through and even though she never went to the police I still feel it did lasting damage to some of my personal relationships all because she got caught fucking around.
Delco problems

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
When I was 21 I was dating this girl who was nice and cute but a little weird. She had graduated already and made good money as an actuary so it was weird that she was dating me who was in college. Anyway one time she tearfully confessed to me that she had been raped during her time at Penn State. I told her it was her fault and broke up with her on the spot.

Penn State girls are fucking trash.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Delco problems

Yeah she was a Delco girl, part of me still loves her, took the funnel like a champ was the first girl I pee'd on. Blonde haired blue eyed and hated minorities, I was going to marry her.

But she contracted liberal brain disease from her husband and did a 180 personality wise. When we were fucking she would tell me how all the things I did to her she now does to him since he's so submissive.

And trust me I did some fucked up shit to her so I don't think i could look that guy in the eye if I ever saw him again.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
When I was 21 I was dating this girl who was nice and cute but a little weird. She had graduated already and made good money as an actuary so it was weird that she was dating me who was in college. Anyway one time she tearfully confessed to me that she had been raped during her time at Penn State. I told her it was her fault and broke up with her on the spot.

Penn State girls are fucking trash.

you made the correct choice. You want the ones that were molested as kids as opposed to molested as adults.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

A chick that wants a threesome with another dude, cheats on her man, and has a Tumblr account. For someone that's a racist shitlord you sure do date some serious degenerates lol.

EDIT: Sniped me with the mind virus early life explanation.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
When I was around 20 I dumped a crazy chick at Western and was with 4 other people including another female when I did it. A few minutes later police showed and pulled me from the bunch to ask why I assaulted her. She claimed I hit her which I did not and ended up 2 things saving my ass. The cop's brother was a good friend of mine and he didn't believe her and her female best friend said I never even came within 10 feet of her. They were going to arrest her instead but we talked them out of it.

Without witnesses I did not and knowing them my life could have been screwed up ( even more than it was already! ).
These days you need a body camera to go out with some of these bitches.

• 1Like