The Metal Thread

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm really so excited for this new Slipknot album coming in a few days dude. Every song they've released off it so far just reminds me of like an Iowa pt. 2 (obviously evolved far past that but it gives me those vibes)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
I'm really so excited for this new Slipknot album coming in a few days dude. Every song they've released off it so far just reminds me of like an Iowa pt. 2 (obviously evolved far past that but it gives me those vibes)

Yup, sounds good so far. Also, Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat is a pretty solid debut album. I get a weird Primus vibe from it for some reason. Worth going back and giving it a listen if you haven't heard it for awhile.

The new Gatecreeper showed up in my subscriptions this morning. It's more doom than death.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nero forte off the new album is fucking great.

No link yet, but i love it. New album is pretty damn good

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't know where else to put this but the new Slipknot Album is so fucking weird in a good way
It sounds like iconic slipknot but like listening to slipknot for the first time? i dont know how else to put it

it's very good

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Been rocking the shit out of this album, just came out in April apparently. I tried listening to their older stuff and couldn't get in to it, but this album has such an infectious jam through out.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, holy fuck the new Slipknot album is great. A band putting out something this good this many years into their careers is pretty fucking rare, let alone one that is probably in their top 2 albums.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh my... The comments are fucking hilarious

And what Tom Fisher thought about this cover? Even more hilarious
“They butchered it, and it was humiliating. Why don’t they leave their millionaire fingers off it? They’ve long lost the ability to play true metal in my opinion. Maybe I should go on stage and do a really miserable version of [METALLICA‘s] ‘Hit The Lights’ with, like, 200 mistakes to set the balance.”

And he is 100% right, on everything he said

xzi

Mouthbreather
dude, new Mayhem single dropped off their new album and it fucking shreds

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, holy fuck the new Slipknot album is great. A band putting out something this good this many years into their careers is pretty fucking rare, let alone one that is probably in their top 2 albums.

Granted I've heard very little of their stuff over the years, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Oh my... The comments are fucking hilarious

And what Tom Fisher thought about this cover? Even more hilarious
“They butchered it, and it was humiliating. Why don’t they leave their millionaire fingers off it? They’ve long lost the ability to play true metal in my opinion. Maybe I should go on stage and do a really miserable version of [METALLICA‘s] ‘Hit The Lights’ with, like, 200 mistakes to set the balance.”

And he is 100% right, on everything he said

Jesus.. that's horrible. WTF were they thinking?