The Metal Thread

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Going to see these guys tonight along with The Haunted and misc other bands.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

orcmauler

Golden Squire

Just got tickets for their show on July 29th in Portland. Does anyone want to come along? Elbow throwing encouraged!
Was thinking about it, decided on amon amarth instead. Seeing iron maiden and amorphis later as well so concert budget is tapped at the moment.

• 1Like

orcmauler

Golden Squire
The problem I run into is transportation to shows and back: wasn't that bad when I lived in Portland, now that I'm 40 mins to an hour away it becomes more problematic.
Shows farther away make it worse, the amorphis show is in Seattle so gotta drive there, get a hotel, etc. That doesnt even consider concert swag and booze.

• 1Like

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Deutschland is better, including the video, but this still has pretty good sound

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of the few bands I haven't seen. Definitely hope they come stateside at this point, just for that piece of history and headbang.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

These guys are nonsensically good guitar players.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The problem I run into is transportation to shows and back: wasn't that bad when I lived in Portland, now that I'm 40 mins to an hour away it becomes more problematic.
Shows farther away make it worse, the amorphis show is in Seattle so gotta drive there, get a hotel, etc. That doesnt even consider concert swag and booze.
Where are you out of? Could make a trip out of it. PM me.