The Metal Thread

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ghost new album dropped...this week i guess? Maybe today? Ridiculously good.

Here are a few of the top songs:

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
White Zombie reunion!

Everyone except the Zombie!
one of the greatest bands of the 90s and they are a shitshow internally. rob is too busy trying to kickstart his wife's movie career. he's only been trying for 25 years now. good luck with The Munsters, you jackoff.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Saw Slipknot this weekend with Wage War and In This Moment. Wage War just a normal hardcore/metalcore band that's not gonna go anywhere because everything they do is forgettable.

In This Moment..Jesus, what a trash band. It's obvious they're trying to be a performance band a la Ghost, Rammstein, etc, but they don't have anything good to perform, and their music doesn't stand on it's own either. On top of that, I'm 99.9% sure she was Milli Vanilli'ing it the whole night, absolutely no way she was hair whipping while she was singing the entire time. So, skip that too.

Slipknot...I was wondering whether they were gonna play the shit people wanted to hear, or the new garbage. And I was pleasantly surprised...they didn't waste any time at all on new shit. Devil in I, that single I forget the name of, and then one song off the upcoming album, and everything else was all first few albums. At least they know what people want to hear, and it's not whatever the fuck they've been doing lately.

I wouldn't have went, but got offered a chance to go for free, and that was a good price I felt.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’m guessing you’ve never heard Wage War or In This Moment with that shit tier analysis.