The Metal Thread

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
New one by Ghost. They're metal...by the way of Theatrical Pop Meta.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
These guys putting out a new album in a couple weeks. Glad lockdown didn't kill them, looks like they stayed busy during lockdown brushing up on the old shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
anyone into King Diamond/Mercyful Fate?
cool documentary on their history. lots of cool tracks from their early days.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm

These Swedish dudes are great. I've been listening their work since last week.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
New one by Ghost. They're metal...by the way of Theatrical Pop Meta.

Had this on in the car last week and my son said he had been hearing to it alot from his youtube/spotify recommendations. I had him check out the older songs which he also liked, and now I am taking him to the show with Volbeat this weekend for his first ever concert.

Really excited to take my kid and hopefully get him more interested in metal/rock 🤘

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Had this on in the car last week and my son said he had been hearing to it alot from his youtube/spotify recommendations. I had him check out the older songs which he also liked, and now I am taking him to the show with Volbeat this weekend for his first ever concert.

Really excited to take my kid and hopefully get him more interested in metal/rock 🤘
I wanted to go see them this past Monday when they played in St. Louis, but I couldn't find anyone to go with me. I need new friends that have better taste in music...

Let me know how the show is!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Saw volbeat live once and they were not very good. I just wanted it to move on to the next band after a couple songs. It may be because they weren’t headlining, idk. They do make the opening acts on big tours tone their show down, turn the volume down, etc.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

New Allegaeon album officially today. Luckily got my pre-order Tuesday, so been soaking it in for a few days now.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Ghost has a bad ass live show. Should be a fun time.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Yep, it was awesome. Volbeat sounded great, crowd was good, Ghost killed it. My son asked if we could go to another one, so mission successful! He only knew a few songs beforehand but said he like every single one they played.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I saw Underoath, Spiritbox and Bad Omens last night. Bad Omens put on one of the best shows I’ve ever seen.

• 1Like