The Metal Thread

Goatface

no so interesting geoff tate story, saw them open around 86 for ratt? at big civic center that held like 5k
1662570537242.png

there was a loop road right next to it that went no where, think they were going to build more stuff, but never did. anyway, we got there early and could park, but not get near the doors yet, so we were driving around looking at everyone and went down the road. there was no one else there, but geoff and 2 other guys were standing outside a car with like 4 big hair bimbos. we slowed to a crawl going by and they all stared at us like deer.

sorta related, in early 90's, was at myrtle beach. was during my big biking phase where i was riding every day, even on vacation. around noon, rode around a small venue where ratt was playing that night. stephen pearcy and some others were standing outside their bus talking to a bunch of bimbos. got a lot of strange looks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Funny how close to Geoff Tate this dude sounds. I had to do a double take becuase the new singer does not even look like Tate. But sure enough I looked it up and Tate got fired from band a while ago.

Irrelevant, because Queensryche has been shit since DeGarmo left. Tate would love to take credit for that band's success, but it turns out I don't actually wanna listen to his voice without the correct guitars behind it.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lets toss some oldschool lesser known metal into the mix. i have deep knowledge of 80s metal.
:eek:
the only cover version i think of when i hear this song

• 1Like