The Metal Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Got my ticket for The Contortionist, Haken, and Devin Townsend next March in LA. Pretty fuckin stoked.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
I got to see these guys live in Victoria BC years ago. Toking up with these guys after the show while my gf was conducting an interview in the circle was pretty great. Really nice guys.
I admit that I've never listened to them before. My metal education has been somewhat of a shotgun approach, and it's easy to miss bands without ever knowing it. I have, though, since rectified that error. I'm a Southern Alberta boy, spent most of my life in the Lethbridge area in what's known as the Mormon Corridor, or Morridor, so it's amazing I discovered metal at all.

The latest Tomb Mold album is in the running for record of the year IMO.

• 1Solidarity

DixieFatline

Trakanon Raider
Not very heavy but didn't find these guys posted in here. Heard them live this summer supporting Metallica. They have a few tunes that are allright.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was always vaguely aware of these guys but never listened. They put out new stuff. Pretty cool if you like melodic classic metal:

• 1Like