The Metal Thread

Metabaron_sl

shitlord
For those that done know Cancer's "to the gory end," was rereleased on amazon. get it if you are a fan of Death (chuck schuldiner), carcass, incubus(opprobrium), old cannibal corpse and cynic. Great thrash.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
New Ne Obliviscaris song out from their upcoming album. I love their singer's clean vocals. Probably my favorite in metal right now.

Ne Obliviscaris Premiere New Song, Heavy Metal News | Music Videos |Golden Gods Awards | revolvermag.com
That's probably the best song I've heard in a while. I'll have to check out more of their stuff.

Just checked out the new In Flames(waka! waka!) album. I haven't really liked their albums past Clayman with the exception of STYE, but I've always been able to pick out a song or two from each album to throw on a playlist.

There is not a single thing I like about the new album. Is Anders now the worst vocalist in metal?

Disp_sl

shitlord
They only have 1 album out as of now, but this is my favorite song of theirs. The whole album (Portal of I) is fantastic though.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's probably the best song I've heard in a while. I'll have to check out more of their stuff.

Just checked out the new In Flames(waka! waka!) album. I haven't really liked their albums past Clayman with the exception of STYE, but I've always been able to pick out a song or two from each album to throw on a playlist.

There is not a single thing I like about the new album. Is Anders now the worst vocalist in metal?
I liked The Jester Race and to a lesser extent, Whoracle, but after those albums, I kinda just forgot In Flames existed. I was reading something about the new album on Blabbermouth a few weeks ago and they had one of the new songs posted, and holy fuck was it awful. Just terrible.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider

I gave each track 1 minute to pull me in, it took me less than 12 minutes to listen to and skip this entire album, I just can't tolerate Anders' voice anymore. Why do I ignore my better judgement and just not listen to them at all? So disappointing.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Deliciousness from Neurosis. Super old but still one of my favorites, especially when the triple drumming starts around 5:30.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
In Flames is a lot like Metallica. People keep giving them a shot and they keep fucking it up. I stopped listening at Clayman. It wasn't a bad album but I knew the rest would be terrible.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Goatwhore is playing in Chicago in a month, hype train engage wooo woooo. I actually really like their latest as well, but I'm a sucker for that thrash sound.