The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Coh maybe playing pantheon as an investor. How many people signed up thinking they get to play like coh this month.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
So the mechanics are in the game now then is feature creep then.? You notice Joppa said you could buy without taming would that be paid to win as you can upgrade it's abilities the longer you stable it with items.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
So the mechanics are in the game now then is feature creep then.? You notice Joppa said you could buy without taming would that be paid to win as you can upgrade it's abilities the longer you stable it with items.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
stoned homer simpson GIF

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nirgon Nirgon - Your bot is having a conversation with itself again. I think you should erase the code for quoting and start from scratch again. If it cant quote itself, it wont think its having a conversation with someone else and get stuck in a loop.

• 1Double Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
So can pet classes havE a mount out. Enchanter can charmed flyers but can't fly per say.. it sounds to me they ripping off Eq and wow.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let's not talk Dl/Pal mounts yet. I have a feeling these mounts be used for environment exploits.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox , You ever think about just consolidating everything you have to say into one post? This isnt twitter.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users