The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
"You can drink it fast, you can drink it slow, but your lips must touch the toe"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Not at all it's based dead poet society and the Capt speech. I'm your captain of the airways. Drop p and switch the t.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Mr Sox, I am somehow able to resist the urge to go into the AOC thread and insist that the game only has one zone, isn't funded or just shows art assets and discusses system ideas.

I know full and damn well id end up in here with you. What I'd try to get you thinking about it not what you do but how you do it.

Or continue to be bold and keep rippin in here on the drips. I'm not gonna complain a out that.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Aoc is in a good position right now. Shariff has hired a compete staff. I think his problem is the money runs short. Let's be honest it's hard making an MMO without deep pockets. Feature creep will always kill your resources.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Too many times creators try to take on more money to help further the project along. Then you have problems with other peoples input with their money. That's I think is in a good position right now.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
With every MMO there is always a bane and whether it's money resources or talent the company has to have something good that does well in order to survive the storm.

Pantheon people are a different personalty than ashes people. Àoc people are cult like and their lord and savior will abandon them in the future. Watch.

I look at ashes like BDO. Beautiful game but a grind. I ha be no doubt Shariff is developing this game like TSR. I think a lot have fallen for the idea cause the graphics.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Shariff wants to build his game like War campaigns like warhammer 40k .after all he once owned a gaming store. How many
people play games because of their friends or liked minded people.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
People have invested for 4 years buying cosmetics and don't know what they do or what they are for. What if Steven drops dead like Brad then what? Steven is slowily losing his staff cause of money issues. I will have no doubt he will forced to sell his shred for a retainable fee of 10 percent. Eventually every one sells out.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Any game who can't execute a certain smoothness with the network is doomed to fail. Remember network. Combat. And then graphics. Çartond styles are timeless

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Steven is not the owner and can be replace at any time.. I think Steven will continue to play because he is a gamer.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'm all caught up. I did this while at the same time eating a bagel and getting none of the cream cheese on my keyboard.

As an aside, I am going to now name Mr Sox "Pantheodramus" and take all his posts here and start the creation of the mega quatrain's. Years from now, someone will translate all of his postings which will be used to prove Queen Elizabeth II is now a zombie.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
At this point Pantheon is dead in the water as asmon deals a cropping death. Where Is Joe Leonard when you a counter view video. I feel so sorry for brads legacy. The project is on life support.Actually the whole industry is in bad shape.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Asmon is taking his no flying mounts/dungeon queues anger out by treating the alpha models as a final product.

Hope the wowhead/streamer culture never comes to this game.