The Muppets (new Muppet Show for 2015)

Neph_sl

shitlord
Definitely not as good, but Swedish Chef had me rolling even if he only had two lines: "der piggy be gropin de Groban" after her first night w/ Groban and "somebody cookin de bacon" during her hot stone massage.

Had to look up Lea Thompson though, Lorraine from Back to the Future...

Sterling

El Presidente
Definitely not as good, but Swedish Chef had me rolling even if he only had two lines: "der piggy be gropin de Groban" after her first night w/ Groban and "somebody cookin de bacon" during her hot stone massage.

She was a pretty big star in the 80s/early 90s.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not really enjoying this and I'm a huge muppets fan

If they had a show with just Bobo it would be a riot, that bear makes me laugh my ass of with everything he does

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought the second episode was better than the first. The first had that hilarious Fozzy joke but not a lot else for me. This one actually got several chuckles.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As someone who grew up on the original show (and first movie), this is just another shitty remake that tarnishes the classic show. No one understands that it was the adult humor that drove the original, with guests like Peter Sellers and Steve Martin being massive hits back in that period. The show has no edge, and it desperately needs it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Didn't particularly care for the 3rd episode. Wasn't terribly funny or even particularly entertaining to me. This show is starting to feel like a pretty big letdown.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This show is just not doing it. Bobo remains the only one who really makes me laugh, even Swedish Chef isn't quite where he needs to be.

Why is Gonzo trying to date a woman muppet, I thought he was into chickens.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The jokes just aren't funny. The wit isn't there, nor are the show long jokes.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I remember laughing at a few jokes, but I honestly can't remember them. I think there is too much focus on Piggy and Fozy. I could do without Piggy, and Fozy should just show up and deliver one liners.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
They blew a great opportunity to fuck with bears/cubs that 2nd episode. They let it be a one liner, and changed it to a politically correct thing.